New around here

tiffamu

Hullo! I joined up a while ago, but life got a little crazy and I moved out of the roleplaying scene for a while. My name is Tiffamu, or Tiff, and I honestly haven't explored the site much. I'm trying to get back into roleplay, which means I'm back to working on a roleplay site I've had for years now (probably like 5+ years), but I've been roleplaying pretty much since we got internet at my house when I was in like middle school. I got my start on Neopets when I joined my first Warriors themed RP guild. I mostly play video games nowadays, as well as RP and photography. I'm 26, going to be 27 in November, and I live in Colorado.

I'm not really sure what else to say... but message me if you wanna chat or something 🙂

d9lilb3-166a811e-5424-4a52-892a-77974e82670a.png

Hello! Good to have you! What kind of RP genres do you look for?

Aure entuluva! Day shall come again! - The Children of Hurin

Hiya! I'm usually big on Warriors since it's kind of what got me started in the first place, but it's been so long since I read the books. I kind of tend to make my own sites, unless I find one that really interests me. How to Train Your Dragon is another one I like, but other than those two I tend to lean more towards original roleplays with fantasy elements or where you play as an animal.

How about you?

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 8:21 PM, tiffamu said:

Hiya! I'm usually big on Warriors since it's kind of what got me started in the first place, but it's been so long since I read the books. I kind of tend to make my own sites, unless I find one that really interests me. How to Train Your Dragon is another one I like, but other than those two I tend to lean more towards original roleplays with fantasy elements or where you play as an animal.

How about you?

Nice! That makes sense. Never really got into animal rps. I'm mostly Star Wars and assorted original settings that are fantasy/superhero/very niche. 

Aure entuluva! Day shall come again! - The Children of Hurin

Howdy! I am also new and ALSO got started on neopets. What a throwback! Last 7 years or so I've mostly been writing with same 15 people on and off, some of them more than others. We were all active on a forum that allowed multiple roleplays within it so there was always some new roleplay and new people. I'm trying to branch out and found this site, seems pretty cool so far!

xo

23 hours ago, Veino said:

Nice! That makes sense. Never really got into animal rps. I'm mostly Star Wars and assorted original settings that are fantasy/superhero/very niche. 

That's partly why I started my site. A group of friends from a Warriors RP started it as a side project and abandoned it, so I took it over. I'm not even sure how to describe it a lot of times because I haven't really played anything like it xD it's kind of sci-fi, kind of fantasy, kind of superhuman/superpowers, but it's also original and not based on anything so I can just make it up as I go along rather than having to adhere to any kind of canon.

Animal RP's are nice, but eventually you kind of run out of things to do unless you add like powers or something to them, then it just gets kind of ridiculous.

1 hour ago, rosa said:

Howdy! I am also new and ALSO got started on neopets. What a throwback! Last 7 years or so I've mostly been writing with same 15 people on and off, some of them more than others. We were all active on a forum that allowed multiple roleplays within it so there was always some new roleplay and new people. I'm trying to branch out and found this site, seems pretty cool so far!

I got on neopets recently and man their censorship is absurd. You can't even say something like "advertisement" because they think you're saying "semen". I don't think they realize it's not just kids playing anymore and most of their playerbase is adults that grew up playing xD

I had a group that I used to roleplay with a lot, and some that followed me from neopets, but most of them are younger and in college now so real life took precedence. I've never been on a site like this before though. I've mostly been on ProBoards and sometimes Jcink.