Hello, Rosa here

rosa

10/10 points if you know what my subject line is referencing. 10/10 even if you don't because thank's for coming!

My name's Rosa. I'm a 27yo citygirl. I work from home so I'm legit on my computer all of the time. I started rping when I was 12 on neopets. There was a while where I went to gaiaonline and then eventually I went to RoleplayGateway which is where I've been for lat 7-8 years. I met a group of writers I ended up writing with a lot, some of them still to this day - but I just wanted to branch out and try something different. That's how I found this site. I'm already learning so much like about site ratings and different play styles so I'm super appreciative of this website. Big thank you to it's creator(s) and admins!

Little bit about me and how I rp:

I love deep plots, dysfunctional characters and toxic ships with dark themes. Beyond that, whatever the setting is I can get with it. I don't exclusively write within this vein, but it's my sweet spot. My favorite genre is horror and supernatural, though as I said I love a deep plot so as long as there's story I am interested. What about you?

• Like 1

xo

Welcome. This is a useful and friendly place. Sometimes it is nice to find new places and get to explore things you like in different perspectives. I'm a horror and supernatural fan, but had been on a writing break for a bit. 

spacer.png

Hey 👋 

I also enjoy horror and supernatural. Although I don’t do so much horror rp. It never really pans out. But I do love me some horror movies. ❤️ 

Welcome to the initiative! 

Reality is an illusion. 

On 9/9/2020 at 4:14 PM, Zozma said:

Hey 👋 

I also enjoy horror and supernatural. Although I don’t do so much horror rp. It never really pans out. But I do love me some horror movies. ❤️ 

Welcome to the initiative! 

Horror is harder to maintain long term, but sometimes is great for a shorter rp for me. Supernatural is definitely an easy favorite - there's always so much you can do with it!

On 9/9/2020 at 5:41 AM, Lady Croft said:

Welcome. This is a useful and friendly place. Sometimes it is nice to find new places and get to explore things you like in different perspectives. I'm a horror and supernatural fan, but had been on a writing break for a bit. 

I agree, it's cool to just explore a new site and see other things people are doing. Thanks for the welcome!

xo