Ahoy hoy, gang!

ClutchRoadagain

I'm Clutch Roadagain! I'm new to this site, but I've been roleplaying since before 2010, so I'm not newbie to all this! But enough about that, here's more about me as a person!

I'm a nerd at heart from the states (specifically Washington state) who loves to game and read, and I'm somewhat of a music buff, too. Some of my favorite comic books are Alan Moore's run of Swamp Thing and Grant Morrison's run of Doom Patrol, to name a few. I love horror fiction, and I'm in the middle of reading through The Shadow Over Innsmouth at this moment. On the musical side of things, I'm a fan of the likes of David Bowie & Frank Zappa, and I have a soft spot for The Beatles & The Beach Boys.

Outside of roleplaying, I like to write short stories and voice act for online projects. I consider myself an amateur in these fields more than anything, but I take them quite seriously.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Welcome to the RPG Initiative!

All of my yes to Lovecraft. Please tell me you're tuning in to Lovecraft Country?

6 hours ago, Grimscythe said:

Welcome to the RPG Initiative!

All of my yes to Lovecraft. Please tell me you're tuning in to Lovecraft Country?

I've heard of it, but I wasn't sure if it was any good. I've been burned too many times by bad sci-fi TV shows.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Clutch and welcome to The Initiative! I mean really who doesn'thave a soft spot for the Beach Boys? I'm sure I grew up on that stuff with my Mum listening to them all the time! And what sort of voice acting do you do online? 

On 10/25/2020 at 6:41 AM, jadbaz said:

And what sort of voice acting do you do online? 

I do whatever I can throw my voice at honestly lol. Mostly manga/anime-related projects like fandubs & such.

So many fun interests! And the voice acting seems fun too! For animation projects and such?

At any rate, welcome aboard!

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well