Obligatory new member post

MirrorShades

Hello fellow roleplayers, I am MirrorShades.

I have joined this site to gain access to some wonderful resources, skins as well as chat about a hobby I am desperately trying to get back into. An old fan of fantasy, I now lean towards the more action-orientated sci-fi Cyberpunk stuff but I am willing to give anything a shot. I look forward to chatting, meeting and roleplaying with some of you.

• Cheers 1

*insert signature here*

Honestly, I really want a good cyberpunk roleplay so if you find one please let me know. I have a character already for that setting, 'cause I ended up not staying with that roleplay but I loved it.

Welcome to the RPG Initiative by the way! It's nice to meet you.

• Like 1

Hey there fellow newcomer!  I am glad you are hopping back into the RP saddle, as it were. I was in your shoes about this time last year, and it will come back, just be patient with yourself.  I learned that the hard way. 🙂 But I do wish you the best of luck finding some awesome places to write!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Co-Founder|Adminspacer.png - Multiparagraph RPer/freeform writer - Genre Preference - DARK like my heart....Bwahaha

On 10/10/2020 at 10:09 PM, Grimscythe said:

Honestly, I really want a good cyberpunk roleplay so if you find one please let me know. I have a character already for that setting, 'cause I ended up not staying with that roleplay but I loved it.

Welcome to the RPG Initiative by the way! It's nice to meet you.

Many thanks. I've ended up planning out my own tbh. You know those open fantasy sites where there's the whole land and you've got shops, guided RP's and events etc? I was looking for something similar but a Cyberpunk setting. Couldn't find one so now it's time to make my own. I will most likely ask for help in the future so watch this space.

Hey there fellow newcomer!  I am glad you are hopping back into the RP saddle, as it were. I was in your shoes about this time last year, and it will come back, just be patient with yourself.  I learned that the hard way. 🙂 But I do wish you the best of luck finding some awesome places to write!!

Many thanks. Here's hoping I can get back on it!

*insert signature here*

I can share that is can be a struggle to get a good site running, but it is worth it to have the AU you want.  I have learned this over time since April.  And be ready for trial and error when it comes to rules, guidelines and expectations.  But so worth it to have what you want, run the way you enjoy it.  🙂 Very much wish you luck in the process!

Co-Founder|Adminspacer.png - Multiparagraph RPer/freeform writer - Genre Preference - DARK like my heart....Bwahaha