Hello fellow RP enthusiasts!

MorriganLFae

Hi there!  I helped found and run a roleplay group that is now on it's own stand alone platform.  I am helping try to build our member base, and also meet and chat with other like minded people!  I have been roleplaying for a very long time now, as I started online back in the dial up era, but also did a bit before that with friends in the form of writing notes as characters and such.  The imagination is an amazing thing, and I have enjoyed expressing mine in both more traditional art, and writing.  Writing is where I find myself best expressing things these days now, and will likely continue to write until I can no longer do it.  Yeah.  I suppose that is a good enough way to introduce myself, lol.  I rather enjoy playing anti-heroes or villains, as the fluffy heros simply do not have the same draw anymore.  Therefore, my tastes run to darker corners, and such.  At any rate, going to stop rambling idly. 

-Morri

• Fuck Yeah! 2

Co-Founder|Adminspacer.png - Multiparagraph RPer/freeform writer - Genre Preference - DARK like my heart....Bwahaha

Welcome to the RPG Initiative! I too prefer my roleplay dark. The grittier the better! I hope you enjoy it here. 

• Fuck Yeah! 1