Organizing Forums

Birdest

My team and I are relatively new to JCINK roleplaying and are trying to find a good way to reorganize our forums/subforums on a sci-fi futuristic website.

I know that most jcink users find too many OOC forums unappealing, so I want to find a good way to organize all of our forums so we can attract more roleplayers. We've been online nearly a year but we only have 5 members, not counting our staff team.

Our current set up looks like this. I will add another - for each sublayer:

Planetary Registration

-Welcome

-Important

-Resources

Character Creation

-Registration

--Work In Progress

-Auction House

-Requests and Ads

Events

-Event Information

-Event Roleplay

Extras

-Featureds

-Chats

-Games

-Development

-Drabbles

Vesta Eternis

-Directories

-Cities Roleplay

-Wilds Roleplay

-Businesses

Housing

-Home Directories

-Home Roleplays

Vaults

-Vaults and Trackers

Advertisements

-Ads

Then we have our staff forum and the deleted threads/archives. I'm really at a loss on how to organize this into a more coherent and appealing way. Our site has large blocks for each subforum in the main forums, so the main page is very long and I, personally, dislike that. Any help is appreciated and I am not against combining some subforums and expanding others or whatever. I'll also provide more information for the site if needed.

I realized this should probably go in assistance - sorry staff Q.Q

Edited by Birdest

Yo, I'm Jay. I'm married, got a kid, a dog, and a snake. I live in a house in TN, I'm a stay at home mom, my husband trucks and I'm ultra lonely. 🙂

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic