Hello there!

Royal_Poet

Well, hello there!

I'm Royal_Poet and have been an online RP admin roughly since the dawn of time in 2000. I've taking a little break after running an rpg for 12 years and am now coming back with a new venture in the Harry Potter world which I am very much looking forward to. 

I'm reasonably web development/ graphics savvy and a long standing member of the SMF software community - so if any of you are running on that I can probably answer some questions. 

My new venture though is going to run on a different solution though - SMF is just a bit dated these days and doesn't have the features I need and want. 

I like talking fandoms. I love The Witcher, Star Trek and Middle Earth. So let's chat 🙂

stubbybanner.png.e4759f47b79305430527a983448ebbff.png

🜂 Home 🜂 Rules 🜂 New Player Guide 🜂 Plot 🜂 Classifieds 🜂 Discord 🜂

• 3 weeks later...

Web Development is pretty tough. I'm just getting into it and learning HTML. What would you say has been the best resource for you?

Its a lot to process the first few times you check it, but thanks for the tip.  Hey I just realized I talked to you on rpg-directory. Small world.

Edited by Milktoast
  • Love 1

God I know that feel most of the folks we have are friends from other places. Advertising is tough. We opened at the beginning of the month and we got berated by a guest for having too much lore to go through before they left the server. It was like really? you wanted to stop by to say that? Thanks a bunch.

People always behave as if RP is one homogenous market place and like there is only one correct way to run a site. But there's different folks with different preferences and styles. It's just hard to find the right people sometimes. 

We've not had any weird comments yet - but I am having issues getting listed because we're not a jcink. That part is getting exhausting. XD 

stubbybanner.png.e4759f47b79305430527a983448ebbff.png

🜂 Home 🜂 Rules 🜂 New Player Guide 🜂 Plot 🜂 Classifieds 🜂 Discord 🜂

if you aren't running Jcink folks won't list you? That's odd and kinda jacked up. I stopped by your forum its really professional done. You even have an onsite Terms of Service. Why aren't they listing you?