One Milk for the Price of Two

Milktoast

Ello,

I'm Milk and I'm new to Admining. I have a site currently but we are small and I'm just learning how to do everything. HTML has been kicking my but since we started. I'm currently looking for as many resources as possible.

I've been roleplaying in play by post roleplays since about 2008 and its been a dozy. A lot has changed since I was a teenager. This means I have had to learn how to run a discord as well. That's been fun. Every new system is a new headache.

I've Roleplayed just about everything, but i think I like fantasy most. Its just nice and a comfortable to me. I go back to it every time. This is likely because of my background in D&D. I remember in highschool my friends and I would write modules for fun. Anyway I'm Milk and hit me up if you wanna talk fantasy or if you can give me HTML tips. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. I sadly missed out on dnd. Nobody seemed to do it near me. Still nothing here now either sadly. Oh well. Enjoy discord, they made updates I'm checking over too here recently. 

spacer.png

You can always play online using virtual table tops like Roll20 its free and they have group finders for a bunch of different table tops. So yeah look into it you might find some unexpected fun. Thank you for the welcome. 

Welcome milk! I love DnD and used to play runs with my friends at school. Our DM planned a dragon attack for a week and we rolled four perfect 20's (not joking) and murdered it in about 10 mins. Let's just say, we bragged for weeks! XD

Anywho, I'd be glad to be friends with you or talk to you if you'd want, but welcome anyways ❤️