❀ An official Tally-ho! ❀

Samfret

Greetings and salutations, writers! You can call me Sam. 🤩

I've been a lurker on this site for a number of years and figured it's finally time to make an account and crawl my little self out of the shadows. I've been writing mostly in MMORPGs (Wildstar, Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy, etc) but during the summers I always fell back on forum RP, the medium where I truly began to blossom as a writer. My experiences are varied but I've had the most fun writing magical fantasy and medieval settings with character-focused storylines and development.

Up until recently I've enjoyed animal roleplay forums and experimenting with my ability to write canon (anime) characters on panfandom sites.  This year I've fallen back on an old interest of mine. Now I'm writing on a fandom board I created myself that takes place in the Yu Yu Hakusho universe. I'm the caretaker of "Flowers on a High Peak", a Yu Yu Hakusho forum-based literate roleplay and Discord. We're a small group of 5 looking for other fans of the series eager to make new friends and explore the world after the end of the show.

I'll keep myself from going on an impassioned spiel since I'd go on for hours and no one wants that. Thanks so much for taking a look at this! I'm super friendly and open to chat so please don't hesitate to send a message if you have questions for me or about my project. I'll be floating around RPG-Initiative and participating in discussions whenever I can. See you all around, yeah! 

Have a great week!

Edited by Samfret
  • Cheers 1

spacer.png

HOME ✸  RESOURCES ✸  CLAIMS ✸  DISCORD