An Introduction

MegHanSolo

Hello, I'm MegHanSolo - call me meghan, meg, han, harrison, whatever floats your boat 👌. I've been roleplaying for about 15 years now, and have been a site runner a small handful of times - so you might have seen me around before. Currently on the staff team on Strange Ways, an original modern fantasy roleplay set in the pacific northwest!   I'm a graphic designer by trade and a hobby writer and illustrator, and spend a lot of my free time taking in and studying content by other living artists (while also being very familiar with art history and golden age illustrators). While pre 2000's anime was really formative for me and I indulge in a lot of varying animation still, that doesn't really extend into where I write, although it certainly inspires some of the content I create! I'm a big fan of scifi, high fantasy and modern fantasy media, especially if they're a bit kitschy or campy (OS star trek and Hellboy are some of my biggest loves).  

sitead-06.png

VISIT STRANGE WAYS

JUST OPENED MARCH 26TH, 2021 | ORIGINAL PREMISE | 18+ | NO WC
MODERN SUPERNATURAL | JCINK PREMIUM | PACIFIC NORTHWEST

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome!  

Bom Dia Hello GIF