Lali-ho!

reuwille

Hello! I'm Reule, a 29 year old lady who's been in the rp scene since... I was 13. 2004-2005? Man, it's wild how time flies.

I'm really bad at these kinds of introductions, but, here we go! I'm a pretty talkative person (being an ENFJ is hard sometimes) who loves commas a little too much and makes frequent use of — asides — in everything I type. I overuse the filler words "just" and "really." I type pretty much exactly how I speak irl, just take these words and match them to a lot of arm movements and facial expressions.

My current hyperfixation is Critical Role. When I first started the show, I doubted my ADHD would keep me hooked for 3-4 hour-long episodes and told my friends "I'll see how long I stick with it." I'm on episode 103 now. The joke is absolutely on me.

I started out my rp career doing ~advanced medieval fantasy~ on Neopets. Everyone who was popular and cool in that genre used the Verdana font and to this day I can't look at something typed in Verdana without thinking of my old rp days. I'm still friends with the first real friend I made through rp (we no longer write together but we follow each other on Instagram now), and I'm actually pretty proud of that little detail. She was a very kind queer teenager who saw 13 year-old me trying to navigate a space I was way too young for and made sure I didn't get into too much trouble. Shoutout to all the Sashas of the world.

From there, I moved mostly to Harry Potter and animanga fandom rp, where I stayed for most of my rp career. I then took a 3 year hiatus, and came back to rp about 3 years ago and started settling into my new genre: super niche fantasy sites. I'm the kind of person who can't be on more than one site at once, especially when I'm staff but also when I'm just a member — I just want to really make sure I squeeze every ounce of enjoyment I can from a single site, and when I tried to be on multiple in the past I usually ended up favoring one so heavily that it was better for me to just leave the other.

I am a Big Fan of talking but also very bad at finding words so most of what I say ends up being keysmashes and one-word replies that seem like I'm not interested but it's just my brain locking up when it tries to formulate a witty reply.

It's nice to meet you all!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic