Hi There!

Jamester

Hi everyone who reads this, I am not new here I am just recently getting back to being active on RPG since I lost my password to not only here but to my email. Now a little bit about me is that I do love animals I think very highly of them, just think of me as a Moana on an island full of animals and you'd have me. I love to RP, it makes me forget about the RL going on around me since it can be hectic. I always try to be helpful and active as much as I can. I have a good paying job that I love very much and thank it everyday for coming into my life. I've RP for almost 12 years now and I've been staffing for almost 7. I currently run a couple sites and am on sites at the same time XD.. Supernatural theme, Harry Potter, basically anything fantasy like is more my speed since it gives off the creative mind at least for me.

elizabeth olsen marvel GIF

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yup!! Proud of the RP community for making it this far in life!! Definitely is one of the best things I've discovered.. Now if only we got paid to do this that would be an added plus lol

elizabeth olsen marvel GIF

• 2 months later...

That's great that you love animals! Do you have many pets?

It's also good I feel to keep the hobby in perspective, as an outlet for creativity like you do! Some people get far too caught up in making it job-like for themselves and those around them.