MyBB - Mobile Version Issues with Theme

Arasnia

Heyho Guys 🙂

I hope someone knows what to do, cause i dont know xD
I got issues with my Theme on Mybb on the Mobile Version. I am using the Elwitch Theme which is amazing but..

1. Navigation

PRNT.SC

Captured with Lightshot

The 3 Lines on the top, where you should be able to use the navigation doesnt work. I try to find the issue by investigating the template and css but i couldnt find a reason, why a click on it doesnt open up the dropdown menue which should appear normally .

2. Avatar Size Issue

In our forum we have widescreen Avatars with a size of 500x200px which appears to be on top of the post bit. 

on Desktop it looks like this: 

PRNT.SC

Captured with Lightshot
PRNT.SC

Captured with Lightshot

I dont know why the pics are not scale automaticly on a normal screensize of the phone. Any ideas what i could do? 

Thanks for any help >_< Im really lost in this issues and hope someone who knows mybb better can help me out 🙂

Cya
Arasnia

Edited by Arasnia

--- ARMY 4 LIFE ---

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey! If you're still having troubles please let me know. Unfortunately I'm unable to see the screenshots for some reason. I'm happy to help though!

wcc_aff_one.png.ee644d7c84e4471ab7231d79aa59872c.png freerphostaffbutton.png.2c941043f4d1bcb22ada2b22d3e60dfc.png myrpg-affiliate.png.5453a73021a9354b5b772ac4e15f7ef9.png