Oi, tudo bem!

Alea

Hello! My name's Alea. I'm new to the Initiative, but I've been doing the forum RP thing for about twenty years now. I've run a few sites here and there, but it's been a while since I've had one of my own. That's going to change soon, because I'm only a couple of days away from opening a new board. Most of my experience has been with Harry Potter based role plays, but my most recent RP home is, for all intents and purposes, dead and I've decided to take that as a sign to branch out into other genres.

I'm looking forward to getting to to know this community and supporting other RPers and forum staffers alike.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Alea! That's cool that you are creating your own board. Sometimes you have to do it (like you say, because other RP homes are dead, or what you want to do simply isn't out there). Good luck with it!