Greetings and Introductions

caporushes

Hello all! I'm Cap O'Rushes, and may or may not be 3 cats in a trenchcoat. What I absolutely am is someone who has been RPing for about 20 years now (phew!!) off and on. Mostly on forums (I cut my teeth doing Sailor Moon fan character RP as a wee tot), but I've also dabbled in a few other areas. Longer-format, forum-based RP in original settings is truly where my heart lies, though. I went through a dry spell in there for about six or seven years after my main site died... And in 2019 reconnected with a few old friends from that time and rediscovered my passion for the hobby! Now a good friend and I have started our own site, and I'm proud to show it to the world and invite other people to indulge with us!

Outside of RP stuff, I like to write/draw/read comics (mostly manga) and I have a big weird doll hobby. (BJDs, for anyone who knows and is curious!) I can and have talked about the following subjects for embarrassing lengths of time: my two cats, miniatures, the tomatoes I'm growing on my balcony this year. Nice to meet you all!

OrielBannerBigger.png.a2ce06c92c5f48951844c258d418d92a.png

A Gilded Age 18+ Original Fantasy RPG

Site | Lore | RulesGetting Started | Discord

• 1 month later...

Three cats in a trench coat! It's great, I find a lot of people into roleplay are also into the arts—I love that! How many BJDs do you have? I was sent one once; I think they're pretty, but I didn't do enough with him so I sold him onto someone I presume is giving him a load of love!

• Like 1