Brainstorming Locations

Bom Bom

Heyo! I'm currently working on a fantasy animal RPG. I have the basic setting and world up and I have some ideas for specific locations. The way I have it set up currently is there will be four categories: Northern lands, Heartlands, Southern lands, and the Underground labyrinth. Each category will have 4 territories (each of which will be claimable for packs/groups known on the site as guilds) and each territory will have four sub-locations.

So far I have

DOCS.GOOGLE.COM

NORTHERN LANDS Falolaa The coldest reaches of Okaria with temperatures that plummet below freezing. Cold winds come blowing from the northern sea, making the chill even worse. However, those with thick enough coats or other ways to withstand the cold may find a comfortable home here. In the no...

Most of the locations should have an otherworldly/magical feel to them, though some more natural locations can be added as well. The locations are named using root words of a made up language I made for the site known as Okan. I do not currently have the full list of Okan roots published so don't worry about the names. What I am currently looking for is feedback on my current locations, as well as suggestions for new location ideas.  As shown in the doc, I do not yet have all the locations filled out and am even in need of a few territories. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic