Pepper

Question

Hiya!

Such an amazing and awesome and Informative site!! Every time I log off I find myself coming back here again and again ever since I joined, which was sometime yesterday.

Anyway!! I just did my first Playby donation and am curious about using the real name of the individual in the image?  The site I currently roleplay is more... let's get into the chat room. I poked around alot ople gtthis site and have seen MANY intriguing and interesting things, yes, I have! Sheesh... ok.. this other site I'm at have people who create avatars for the roleplay and for wearing them on the boards. There's the main forum and then each home has a forum as well. I LOVE FORUM roleplay and actually prefer doing that rather than entering a chat room, but!! There are times when the room roleplay does come in handy. Good grief...  

I hunt for images in my free time and images I find are usually for a character or because whatever the image contained, appealed to me so I kept it, but when the Designers who are creating an avatar or board set for me get the image provided, they want to make sure there aren't any watermarks or copyright that would render the image damaged and they don't want to know who the person is unless they know them already due to popularity/exposure.  It is ok that the image or set of images given to the Playby is ok, isn't it? Just curious!

• Cheers 1

2 answers to this question

• Admin

So that is not the purpose of our playby gallery @Pepper Our Playby gallery is exclusively a place to search and find playbys for use in your stories. Its intended to help you in narrowing down particular aspects so that you can find the best suited celebrity that fits your characters appearance.

If you're looking to post avatars and signatures you will want to use the actual gallery:

https://rpginitiative.com/gallery/

Here you can create personal galleries for yourself or if you are sharing an image for others to use you can do that as well.

We do not watermark images.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Perfect!!! Thank you!