Auto tracker script help

When you have a tracker template that is supposed to list/track threads automatically, do you need to set it to do so for specific forums? As our tracker doesn't seem to be picking anything up. It just says 'no information'.

_BMbutton.gif.a792ce7de22dd520799aad4678cfb1bf.gifdElwUpg.gif.d499cac8334ad27d3cf26687222854a7.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Provide links to what you are using, what software. It really depends on what you are trying to track @Zombie Lord

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

1 hour ago, Morrigan said:

Provide links to what you are using, what software. It really depends on what you are trying to track @Zombie Lord

It's jcink, I'll link the site below via one of the tracker threads, that should give you some idea? We want it to track all the rp threads - I think is the general idea anyway. And completed/inactive.  

Linky

_BMbutton.gif.a792ce7de22dd520799aad4678cfb1bf.gifdElwUpg.gif.d499cac8334ad27d3cf26687222854a7.gif

• Admin

So a thread won't work. I believe there is a javascript thing but it would be in the global.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.