Recommended Discord Bots

Lost Boy

I'm just wondering what are some recommended bots everyone who has discord OOC servers use.  I've been using it for my OOC for years but never really went into customizing it. I'd like to have a bot I can both customize with an avatar and name as well as manage or help manage channels, auto assign roles, maybe even answer questions or randomizer if certain keywords are used or its directly asked.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, how to get/install said bots, I only recently learned about this and want to streamline things too

ad banner 515x127.png

ILIDILA.png

• 1 year later...

I live by Sprinto! It's a bot that helps you host writing sprints and you simply go to its website here and invite it to your Server, like a helpful little vampire. My friends and I all really find it helpful to overcome our task paralysis and, if you have a competitive streak, it shows you the amount of words and wpm everyone wrote and ranks you. 

I also love Sapphirebot; I use it to have people assign themselves roles to access certain channels I know people might not want to automatically have access to (venting, for example). But it can do a lot more! Its website is here