Submitting a playby not on the list

Menalippe

Question

How would I go about submitting images of a celebrity who isn't on the Excel sheet of wanted playbys?

I'm specifically thinking of Max Martini, Lucas Till, Jeremy Irvine, Cam Gigandet and Q'Orianka Kilcher.

ad banner 515x127.png

ILIDILA.png

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

9 answers to this question

• Admin

We had to make this change as people would join and do playby dumps instead of following rules.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Yes, but how? I didn't see any options to start a new topic 😞

ad banner 515x127.png

ILIDILA.png

• Contributions Mod

@MenalippeDid you want to add them to the excel sheet or add them to the site yourself? To add them to the site, click on Playby Directory. There you'll find the Add New Playby button. The excel sheet is a bit old and there are a lot of people out there that aren't on it. I recommend you add them to the site for me to approve.

If you have any questions on how to do them, let me know and I can walk you through it. 

@Mistress Of The Obvious To the site please.

.... is that a button that has to be unlocked by posting?  Cuz I've looked all over the page and I don't see an 'add new playby' button anywhere.

Edited by Menalippe

ad banner 515x127.png

ILIDILA.png

• Contributions Mod

@MenalippeDo you see the green button when you go over to the Playby Directory? I believe it's open to everyone regardless of post number, but I might be wrong about that. If you don't see the green button, let me know and we'll troubleshoot.

Screenshot 2023-01-20 195806.png

• Contributions Mod

@MenalippeI asked and it was something that changed. You now have to reach the required minimum number of posts that is for listing your site to add a playby. The good news is that you're likely quite close to that level. Keep posting! I'd love to see those playbys listed.