Open for interview

Elena

What is your favorite time of the year?

@Amelia: I love summer and I am miserable in winter. I think I should apply for meteorological asylum in Bahamas, Mauritius or Seychelles for about 4=5 months a year.

@Ghost: I do cook, but only simple recipes. My husband hasn't died of hunger in 12 years of marriage, but I do keep simple cooking.

So if you are expecting the traditional sarmale, I like them, but I don't cook them. If someone else wraps the meat in cabbage leaves, I do boil them, adding everything necessary. But I can't do the wrapping well and it unwraps when boiling, if I am doing it.

The solution?

1. Buy it ready made - which we do for most holidays.

2. A few years ago, my mother did them and I boiled them. But now at 85 and a half she has no patience anymore. When I catch in Bucharest one of my husband's nieces from the countryside, I put her to work - a pot full to cook now and a plastic bag full in the freezer for another time. (But I am not only the mean aunt exploiting the nieces - I also go show them the city and buy them what they want).

• 2 weeks later...

On vacation, lazy and relaxing or active and adventures?

If you had to pick one protein to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? 

ghost_microkit_by_hyraea-d4c4grg.gif2nm3jao.jpg8120380.png?mtime=Vv_oIAAAYRw
:ghost:  2hmo3vd.png :ghost:
credits: [kitten][humerus][dragon]

@Amelia: it depends how long the vacation and when. Usually, for a longer vacation I'd love travelling and adventures. For one week, lazy and just charging my batteries.

@Claire: I'd be Speedy Gonzales, because I love him. (Or Sindbad, just because sailor? ) And I think reliable characterizes me.

@Ghost: I am a carnivore... even if the proverbial Aries eats grass and the monkey eats fruit. I don't dislike any of these, but I can;t without meat... :P

• I read this! 1

In order of their seniority (how old they are)

1. Vault 713 - a Harry Potter one which is about 11 years old or more (in various names).

2. Age of Intrigue - a historical RPG of the narrated kind, set up in the second part of 1600s in England, 8 years old

3. Aeterna Roma - a historical RPG of Ancient Rome, I think about 7-8 years old too (on various forums).

4. Show the Colours - a historical RPG of Napoleonic Wars, 6 years and a half old

5. Closer - a modern day RPG which is about 6 years and a half old.

If you had a bucket lit what would definitely be on it ?

Not sure. Mostly, travelling to various places in the world (if I could), attending various ethnic parties, having my stories published.

What kind of story would you like to publish?

Any of >these. I think it will be the Viking one though, if I ever succeed, because it is smaller and therefore cheaper to publish. But I am not sure I'd ever succeed.

What is your favorite mythological god? 

@Amelia: I understood Greco-Roman mythology, then it's Athena/ Minerva all the way... Who wouldn't love wisdom, and owls?

@Claire: I have one in the mythology (Volsunga Saga/ Niebelungenslied), but I love all the Edda... and one in the heroical realm afterwards, Gudrun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

If you could make up a spell and it could do anything, what would the incantation be, how hard would it be and what would it do?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

It would be difficult... and meant to restore peace between people. Making families and friends who don't speak to each other turn friendly again, and countries at war forget about the war.

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

• Admin

End of the world, you can only save one person and one item who and what would you save?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.