Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mobydoll

PB for a younger character

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 1664 days.

I’m looking for a playby for a younger character; she’s thirteen and of either Asian or African descent. (So the character is either Asian-American or African-American. Don't really mind if the PB is American, though!) Race is actually more important to her brother’s character. He’s a psychic who realized he would be drafted to fight in Vietnam and instead enlisted in the Air Force, knowing he wasn’t likely to fly combat missions. Unfortunately, it’s not so easy to find someone who fits the bill as it would be if there was discrimination against blonds at the time…

So! I’d like to find someone who actually looks like a younger teenager. I know that’s an awkward time for most people, but just… not someone who’s actually 30 would be perfect. Right now top of my list is Amandla Stenberg, but it’s hard for me not to think of her as Rue and I’m a little worried I’ll end up playing the character more like Rue than she’s supposed to be.

Any suggestions?

• I read this! 1

[[there is no signature here]]

Suzuka Ohgo

She is actually like 22 NOW but there are plenty of pictures of her in her teens when she was in Memoirs of a Geisha.

That was the first person that came to mind when Asian came into play. I use her for Sin in a DC RP I do.

• I read this! 1

Realm of Roleplays

Dr Suess Quote

Profile set made by @jordan of Dark Motives

My first thoughts:

Kim Yoo Jeong:

KimYooJung.jpg

Kim Sae Ron:

Kim-Sae-Ron-498477-___.jpg

China Anne McClain:

China-Anne-McClain-Recording-Doc-McStuff

Zendaya Coleman (she's 18 though so a bit older):

Zendaya-Photoshoot-zendaya-coleman-31451

Skai Jackson:

Skai_Jackson_2014.jpg

• I read this! 2

Reality is an illusion. 

WAB-SKINNYBAN.png

maydabanneraf.png

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 1664 days.