A roleplayers peeve moments

Amelia

Please do--SPAM ME WITH ALL THE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE WATSON GIFS, PLEASE.

Also I hate hate hate missing guests on my site. ;_; I'm so excited to get some people to play on there, and I leave for THIRTY MINUTES and someone has already popped in, said something, and left. v.v We're active I swear, just new~

• I read this! 6
  • Love 1

Sites I Call Home:
1k76GZV.gif ZJInThk.gifFhVILvF.png

@Red Star its a conspiracy against us. They pop up just when we leave, so that we are annoyed when we get back and are more glued to our pc's. It is all a trick!

• I read this! 4
  • Agree 1

Holy Jesus. @Archaic Cyborg why in the world did you let me get away with using SO MANY COMMAS in my last couple posts for you?

New pet peeve--when I Stephanie Meyer my own writing. X_____X

I promise I'll do betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Sites I Call Home:

When you read back over one of your posts and you noticed how many spelling mistakes there are in it. 

• I read this! 6

When you think you're super interested in a board so you start to join, and then...realize that there's some part of the rules/plot/faceclaims/members/whatever that you're just super not on board with, and you have to either put up with it or ditch. D:

I'm getting better at avoiding those situations; also getting better at not joining a million boards at once. :D

• I read this! 5

Sites I Call Home:

When you think you're super interested in a board so you start to join, and then...realize that there's some part of the rules/plot/faceclaims/members/whatever that you're just super not on board with, and you have to either put up with it or ditch. D:

This happens to me so often that I haven't actually joined a new board in over a year now. I've had characters half finished and then I just end up never actually posting them/applying. Part of it IS the application process, though. I kinda hate them and I've grown spoiled on my own sites, where I can make an account, fill out just their name and then play them and go back and add more stuff to their profile later. Another part of it is certain little rules, though. It might just be one tiny rule that I think I can overlook at first but the more I think about it, the less I want to put up with it. 

• I read this! 2

Reality is an illusion. 

That moment you sit and wait knowing that someone is reading over your app 

• I read this! 3

Changing tenses/PoV mid writing. You'd be surprised how often I'd run into it.

Or people ONLY wanting sex in RP. Like. Bruh.

• I read this! 5
Abyss: A Supernatural Creature RP

Fci8fWC.jpg

You can find me on:

Aff.png

When you go to bed and then when you wake up you realize like 10 different guests posted in the cbox while you and everyone else was asleep D;

• I read this! 4
  • Agree 1

Sites I Call Home:

@Red Star The struggle is real. That's why I need more people in England to join my site so somewhere is there all the time lol.

• I read this! 2

Fci8fWC.jpg

You can find me on:

Aff.png

Riiiight? I have a couple great members, but we're still new and small, darn it. 4am is not the time to cbox post and expect instant activity! XD

• I read this! 1

Sites I Call Home:

Well especially when they expect you to be on then. I have it fairly often that I am online at other times than others, but I don't expect them to instantly reply to me when I am in the cbox 

• I read this! 1

Guest Archaic Cyborg

When you sign into the board, or the c-box, even: and you're spammed with HEY HAVE U SEEN MY APP ITS DONE CAN U REVIEW IT HAVE YOU REVIEWED IT YEEET

.... I've just rolled out of bed, 5-10 mins ago. I haven't signed into the board since yesterday! I NEED TIME TO DO THINGS. Different timezones exist, and I can't magically wake up and sign into the board at 3am, because a guest asked a question, or a player needs their app reviewed right now holy shit. >( /peeve

ooh yes, the attitude of some people that everything has to happen instantly is soo annoying. 

• I read this! 4

My peeve is when new people come and view the site (anons or otherwise in chat) and don't talk! Like...I SEE YOU. 

• I read this! 1

Fci8fWC.jpg

You can find me on:

Aff.png