A roleplayers peeve moments

Amelia

On 5/27/2022 at 11:16 PM, valoura said:

2) People who don't "yes, and." I could care less how big the "yes" or the "and" is, and I usually enjoy the challenge of working with something minimal. BUT when one or both are completely absent, it's a huge peeve of mine. I've literally played games where ADMINS completely ignored what I wrote.

I could not agree more with how important "And"ing other players is. It's so critical to give them something they can work with and respond to.

• Like 1

spacer.png

I get so annoyed when people fast forward in their posts. I have one partner who does this to me constantly. Our characters could sit down at a restaurant and mine could look at the menu and the reply I get is like their character ordered already, ate their food, and was ready to talk I'm like bro we could have spoke over dinner. Or my character is giving them a tour of their home/business/whatever and they'll zoom through the tour and I'm like well important descriptions could have been given but screw those I guess haha not to mention the dialog they could have had that entire time?! It drives me absolutely mad. I'm the sort of person who likes to take a scene moment by moment. When people fast forward through bits of the scene I just want to cry 😭