Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Σrgo

Teenage Boys, Come Hither (please)!

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 1582 days.

First of all... does anyone know who this is:

10931.jpg

If not (or even if yes), anyone have any teenage boy suggestions? I'm looking for sort of a mellow/introvert look. Any colour variation (hair, skin, eyes, etc.), but I'd like the hair length to be a little on the longer side (or even longer on top with shaved sides - whatever) but not too long either. 

I'm not interested in Ash Stymest, Josh Beech, Francesco Lachowski, Luke Worren,  

Thanks for your help.

I don't know who that dude is but maybe you'll like:

Adam Prucha

Andre Fellipe

CyKeem White

Darell Ferhostan

Jaco Van Den Hoven

Louis Kurihara

Miles McMillan

Pedro Bertolini

Choi Minki

Some aren't really teenagers. Sorry about that! If you need more help, I'll go hunting when I get back from the store.

• I read this! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

WAB-SKINNYBAN.png

maydabanneraf.png

They're all so beautiful. ♥_♥

I like the hair length of the first two, but Jaco's (and the other long haired boyos, like Cykeem (tho I will probably use this one in the future!) and Miles, etc.) are too long for what I'm interested in. Choi Minki is too pretty for this character I have in mind, Adam Prucha looks too much like one of my current characters (and I get a similar vibe from Andre). Pedro might work but he hasn't sold me.

Thanks for the help! I'd appreciate more offers if there are any. ^^; The PB doesn't have to be a teen, he just has to have teen qualities. Like... limbre (not filled in)...

Archived

This topic has had no posts in it in over 30 days or the topic starter has requested it to be restarted. Please re-post if you would like to re-open your request.

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 1582 days.