"Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation"

AKNyx

This is a rather simple game, but it's one I used to enjoy playing a lot. 

I checked the topics of this board and didn't find another, but if I missed it let me know.

~*~

Welcome to the Corrupt-A-Wish foundation!

You make a wish- any wish- filled with all your hopes and dreams... 
and we screw it up!

For example:

Person 1: "I wish I had some ice cream!"

Person 2: "Granted, but it melts instantly all over your clothes.
                I wish I had a million dollars."

Person 3: "Granted, but it's monopoly money... and you lost the game anyway.
              I wish-"

So basically, you make a wish, and the next person grants it... with a bit of a twist. 
Then that person makes their own wish and the cycle continues.  Easy enough?

I'll start us off. 

- - - -

~I wish there were portals to other worlds.

Granted but none of the world can sustain human life. 

I wish candy rained from the sky. 

mrgx9Op.png

Granted, but it's only candy you're allergic to which means the moment it touches your skin you break out into a nasty rash with no epipen in sight. Heaven help you if you try to catch the candy on your tongue.

I wish that there was some good coffee nearby that I could drink, the perfect cup that I could drink to my heart's content.

• Admin

Granted but every time you try to drink someone runs into you and spills it down your front.

I wish for a nice quiet day.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Granted...except that it's so quiet, it's like you've stepped into the movie, "Dead Silence". Oh wait...you are in the movie "Dead Silence" now. Enjoy your quiet before you die!

I wish I had a working laptop that didn't need a separate keyboard to use it properly.

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Granted, except the only thing that you can use it for is watching annoying children's shows.

I wish that lunch would make itself.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Granted. Your acting career is very sueccessful, and you have everything you want. You are the star in many major movies, including the upcoming Sharknado 4, where you play the one-eyed girlfriend of the main character. Your house is gorgeous, and you have the car of your dreams. Hell, you even have a poll filled to the brim with your money. Everything seems to  going well for you... But... Oh there's always that 'but'.

Something is missing. You don't know what it is, but you feel like something was there before that man came into your life and made you a star. What is it? You ask yourself this every night, only to be left without an answer. You ask your agent, your coworkers, but they all insist that you've lost your mind and that nothing is wrong. You have everything you want after all. Everything. Right? Everything... everything..

You don't even remember the bright light, or the needles. You have everything.

I wish my muse energy would be more focused on writing for roleplays, and not random other things.

• 1 year later...

Granted, but then I come along and noticed you've stolen my energy and take it back, so you're left with nada. XD 0.0

*points upwards* @Sil I wish I had half the talent as that post. 0.0 Geez that looks dang decent.