"I Want It" - Your Cliché Desires

AKNyx

On 7/9/2018 at 9:13 AM, daedric prince said:

I want a romance where they both deny that they're in love with each other.

"Oh, he's just a really good friend!"

"No, she totally doesn't like me! She must think I'm like her brother or something!"

Then both of them have a moment where they're mutually "oh shit. i love you".

This is what one of my plots is actually. Me and the other person haven't actually had the time to rp it to completion. (Which makes me sad because their eventual daughter is quite possibly my favorite character ever)

The stereotypical old married couple. I have this plot started but once again me and the other person just have not had the time to actually rp it. Which is a shame because they're going to have that "are you two done arguing like an old married couple" exchange with someone who doesn't know they're married. I know my half of the relationship will -cackle- at it.

I so want two kids trapped in a shotgun marriage trying to figure out how the heck they're gonna make this work. x.x

Shady McShaderson

Guest BETA BLUE

I want a happy plot. I tortured my characters so much, that even I need something to be a happy ending