"I Want It" - Your Cliché Desires

AKNyx

Guest FaceInTheCrowd

MMF love fest.

Is that to much to ask for?  

• Admin

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Guest FaceInTheCrowd

Male Male Female.

Lito, Hernandotumblr_nqxbhtIUmx1uxikalo3_250.gif and Danni, where Danni gets in on the action, sort of thing.

• Admin

OHHHH! Okay. That was a good show.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

I would love to do some kind of soulmate rp, where things are not like easy but their is a struggle. It would be even more epic if they had multiple soulmates and thus a poly type relationship.

• I read this! 4

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so...random idea that I had while watching the latest round of the "NYX Face Awards, Top 12" contestant videos (and I know it's cliche, but I'mma do it anyway!):

I want to write a mermaid, one that's brought waaaaaaaaaaaaaay inland due to a tsunami or something, a hurricane that raised the water level and the pull dragged her in, any natural disaster, really. She's far enough inland that getting back to the sea is going to be an issue, but then there's the issue of communication. Pulling from Harry Potter, I'm thinking that her voice doesn't work above water. It sounds something akin to a screech, so she'd not be understood, and she wouldn't understand the language of the humans she's dropped amongst. When wet, there's the tail, gills, etc, but when she's completely dry, she'd look like any human...save for one feature. I'm not sure what feature yet, but something would be off, looks-wise.

Mmmmmm yep, that's my current one. Thank you, NYX Face Awards, for inadvertently fueling a cliche.

• I read this! 1

I've always wanted to do some kind of 'good vs. evil' save the world kind of plot. People who were destined to meet, teaming up to take down whatever big bad is in their way. Only they can do it.

Something like that...

I'm so lame... ._.

• I read this! 6
  • LOL 1

I've always wanted to do some kind of 'good vs. evil' save the world kind of plot. People who were destined to meet, teaming up to take down whatever big bad is in their way. Only they can do it.

Something like that...

I'm so lame... ._.

That's really not lame.  There's a reason that those plotlines are so popular globally.  A large number of books, movies and other media center directly around that same concept because it strikes against a very understandable part of who we are as people.  Our desire to see that struggle, see good triumph over evil (or the other way around depending on the person) etc. 

Totally a good plot to want imo.

• I read this! 1

Illuminate

• 4 weeks later...

Something like that...

I'm so lame... ._.

Recently I've been inspired to do a "doom the world" kind of plot, or at least play as the dark-lords-in-training systematically dismantling the kingdom that they eventually plan to rule.

• Preach it! 1

site_logo.png

I totally want to write something involving the two only survivors of some sort of disaster situation that start bickering like crazy, and mellow out to each other over time.

There would probably be romance involved at some point, but I'm pretty sure the bickering wouldn't go away completely lol

• I read this! 2

Shadow Lady

2hgzkwh.jpg

• 1 month later...

Priest and member of the congregation.

Romantically involved. Lots of unspoken desires. "Confess to me your sins." Yes, please.

I am a dark dark terrible person. I will burn for this.

• I read this! 3

"Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens' claws."
ds0hZnb.gif
OUR SOLEMN HOUR
an original modern fantasy role play
W7BXN4T.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The impossible romance. Two people from two different classes/worlds/races who should NOT be together but still can't help falling in love.

Beauty and the Beast! The beautiful young woman and the older, wicked, cold man who she slowly but surely gains the friendship, trust and finally love of.

• I read this! 2
Find me on my sites!
The Next Incantation :: The Last Island

Mine is utterly cheesy. I hope you don't mind. I want to do a plot in which 2 people meet (maybe as runaways), fall in love, and either get separated for awhile and find each other again (or not), get married, and start a family all the while having adventures.

• I read this! 3

This island had ears so revealing everything all at once was not a smart move. There was a need for elements of surprise when dealing with Pan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Death of a lover that pushes a married couple closer together when they originally had no love for one another (arranged marriage or the like)

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Death of a spouse to one half of the pairing that happened to be a good friend of the other and they end up getting together.

Or... (soap opera material) they THINK the person died, but they didn't and come back later on.

• I read this! 4

Shadow Lady

2hgzkwh.jpg