"I Want It" - Your Cliché Desires

AKNyx

• Admin

I like your telenovella attitude there @Shadow Lady I agree!

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

2 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

I like your telenovella attitude there @Shadow Lady I agree!

Too many Brazilian telenovellas in my head, apparently lol

• I read this! 3

Shadow Lady

2hgzkwh.jpg

A post apocalyptic coming-of-age and realizing you maybe love your best  friend one day as you're out killing zombies and running from gangs of insane villains or something.

Or a totally cheesy married to one person, in love with someone else who is also married and then someone gets turned into a vampire and this just stretches out over centuries and is really, really frustrating.

• I read this! 4

user posted image

• 3 weeks later...

I've always been attracted to idea of writing for a character who has a "Love Interest" and neither of them can stand each other. I'm talking from start to end. They loathe one another, but are attracted to each other and can't stop getting involved with one another. 

It's old and tried. But I find the interactions interesting. It makes for good writing. But it also looks difficult to balance since the characters will want to try to like each other, but one always has to mess up and do something stupid to set the other off. Can't stay happy with each other for too long. 

• I read this! 4

newersig.png

• 2 weeks later...

The princess falling for someone that is lower class, and her family doesn't approve nor allow it. Completely cliché, but I love the idea; and have a character for it too!

On a side note, I notice a lot of these clichés are romance related. Maybe romance itself is just a gigantic cliché!

• I read this! 1

Ex Vino Veritas

• 4 weeks later...

...I'm on the same boat as some of you. xD 

I generally do not get myself involved with romances. It's only because a lot of the players I personally come across only have an interest to romance characters. While I don't mind trying something out when I feel like I found a good character to romance with, I generally stick to my RP buddies if there's going to be a romance involved (because my buddies have the similar opinions as me).

I guess it's because I don't get involved with this kind of thing that I really want to do a romance based off two characters hating each other, then turning out and realizing the cold hard truth: they love each other. I want to role play through that adventure so bad. 

I'm also a sucker for "forbidden" romances, as well. >_<

I'd also just like to play a Mary Sue for once. xD Not for power pleasure, but just because I want to play a "bad" sterotype and inadvertently gets all the attention.

mydeviantart.png mytumblr.png myweasyl.png

poke_bro.png

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

A zombie love story.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Arranged marriage to bring peace to the kingdom, situations arise that make them show they legitimately care for one another over time. Eventually love happens... Bonus if they're totally different culture wise.

• I read this! 2

• 1 month later...

Two political rivals that continuously play off each other in backhanded and sneaky ways. Totally attracted to one another, but neither will submit even though combining their interests would be a certain win for the both of them. And the reason they won't submit is because both are two conceited and prideful to allow themselves to fall to the possibility of loosing control to the other. Basically unresolved sexual tension of frienemies where the "will they won't they" ends in "No".

I'm working on getting that one set up now, but the last time we tried it in a different setting it kept leading to these characters getting together in the Unholy Matrimony trope.

Edited by CovertSphinx

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

I feel like I should really be in the "I have it" because I swear every one of my cliche dreams are coming true with my personal ship right now. A male whore who is totally into servicing one of the captains. I could just eat it up! BUT as much as it won't be a romance in the end I totally want ti to be!

• I read this! 2

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

• 9 months later...

Asshole is in (unrequited) love with someone, and will secretly do anything to help them, though they won't admit it (perhaps even to themself).

• 10 months later...

I badly want my character to piss of her father, by either becoming friends or more scandalous acts with his rival. Don't know why, but since the start have wanted to. Girl has daddy issues.  

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png

• 1 month later...

I really want a family plot, something centered solely around them and not much outside their lives, and watch the family grow and change as people grow older, get married, and all that fun stuff. <3 

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

Shady McShaderson