"I Want It" - Your Cliché Desires

AKNyx

@Jason - That actually sounds really cool.

Most of mine are romance related (obviously). I think my favorite ALMOST situation was when my Valkyrie-turned-goddess (It was a test to see how much I could get away with making a mary-sue. In my defense, I was about 15, and in need of a superpowered lady figure), started to fall for probably the dumbest blockheaded man around. Dumb as a post, couldn't answer any logistical questions to save his life, but damn was he adorable.

I also really want to do a Lucifer/Uriel (I've created a fem!Uriel character) where they were lovers once, his influence caused her to do some bad shit and she was banished to earth, and hidden from him. He's got to find her and when he does she.... doesn't remember him. At all, and is human. I tend to see this in either the Romantic Age (Jane Austen) or Victorian eras, just because... reasons. I'd love to see that actually happen.

@Kittenmitten - So Megamind but with out the blue giant head?

Edited by RavenFlame
  • Cheers 1

One I've wanted to write so badly is a modern-day arranged marriage where the parents had set it up, the guy is fine with it, he's super dutiful and obedient, but the chick's like "lol no fuck this" and runs off and then the guy has to chase after her and convince her to go through with it, but he does so by pretending to be someone else (they've never met in person and she objected too much/quickly to see a picture) and they end up legitimately falling for one another and then she learns who he is and feels endlessly betrayed because she loved him and thought he loved her but it was just this stupid arrangement and he has to try and win her back. /swoon

I also love plots where villains and good guys end up having to work together for whatever reason. Bonus points if there's a romance and redemption of the villain. Or its opposite, and the good guy gets corrupted. 

So many more. I am literally made of cheese.

@RavenFlame Blue head can stay, I'm not picky ;-)

• I read this! 3

18 minutes ago, Kittenmitten said:

One I've wanted to write so badly is a modern-day arranged marriage where the parents had set it up, the guy is fine with it, he's super dutiful and obedient, but the chick's like "lol no fuck this" and runs off and then the guy has to chase after her and convince her to go through with it, but he does so by pretending to be someone else (they've never met in person and she objected too much/quickly to see a picture) and they end up legitimately falling for one another and then she learns who he is and feels endlessly betrayed because she loved him and thought he loved her but it was just this stupid arrangement and he has to try and win her back. /swoon

I also love plots where villains and good guys end up having to work together for whatever reason. Bonus points if there's a romance and redemption of the villain. Or its opposite, and the good guy gets corrupted. 

So many more. I am literally made of cheese.

@RavenFlame Blue head can stay, I'm not picky ;-)

Oh man. I want this. Let's plot.

• I read this! 1

• Admin

NGL, this arranged marriage plot is pretty hot. @Dragon want

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

I want a plot where characters in a non-magical setting engage in some kind of fortune telling activity for fun, but none of them really takes it seriously. Then, by the end of the story through sheer coincidence, it is proven true.

• I read this! 1

• 2 weeks later...

A ridiculous and cheesily dramatic romance plot. 

• I read this! 2

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

two words: karmic justice.

just in general. not just in rp. I'm watching it happen right now. and it's lovely and wonderful and I have absolutely not a single thing to do with it and it's HILARIOUS.

sometimes being endlessly petty is so rewarding. 

also, OTPs and crackships. I can't stay away. like, why yes, I do love my picspam, don't hate. I will always adore anything that gives me an excuse to put...say....emilia clarke and sam clafin together,etc. I don't know why but it is endlessly satisfying.

as far as other things, I have a major plot-boner for the girl who rescues her self. She's a grown-ass woman who don't need no man. like...just. ugh. I adore when it's all these dude bros around trying to save the day and the girl is the one who can do it. Filled with menstrual rage and absolute fury at the patriarchy or something. However you play it. I will never not enjoy a chick kicking ass in heels and red lipstick. Or flats and no makeup or whatever she might choose.

• I read this! 1
  • LOL 1

pvZERW.gif

Cheesy domestic romance, sue me. (Actually don't, I'm broke lol)

I want date nights, and movies with the kids, and being too tired at the end of the day to do anything but kissing each other good night, and bringing home her/his favorite treat because you saw it and thought of them...

So much cheese. Gimme. 

• I read this! 2

Shady McShaderson

3 hours ago, Shades said:

Cheesy domestic romance, sue me. (Actually don't, I'm broke lol)

I want date nights, and movies with the kids, and being too tired at the end of the day to do anything but kissing each other good night, and bringing home her/his favorite treat because you saw it and thought of them...

So much cheese. Gimme. 

I love me some Fluffy Cheesiness to break up the anxsty drama :) 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

5a691fb4de413_advertisingbanner_rpginitiativeTS.png.699678f5663abf3c750d133673768a18.png

Plot | Rules | Canons | Wanted | Advertising

5 hours ago, Dusty said:

I love me some Fluffy Cheesiness to break up the anxsty drama :) 

ditto. I dig this. I love my fluffships.

pvZERW.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I want it... A group plot that is played out like a game of chess. Where the characters are considered "chess pieces" and there's a strategy on how their group wins the endgame. 

I want a complete family dynamic where they handle things as a whole. They don't all have to like or agree with one another (what fun would that be?) but they're willing to set things aside and face the challenges of what comes their way. Where family loyalty is more important than anything else and sometimes that means going above and beyond what they ever thought they would do just to keep their peeps safe. 

• I read this! 1

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

A supernatural fantasy about spirit animals set in Somerset, Pennsylvania

I want a trashy opossum lady to meet my trashy opossum shifter and have them hate each other and kinda like each other at the same time while punching each other in the face.The kind of a relationship where you're never sure what is happening and they might betray each other juuuust a little bit at times, but they'd still have the kind of nutty relationship like Scrat and Scrattle from Ice Age have. A female Trevor Philips to my Trevor Philips. I'm not ashamed! They will never admit anything but it's still there. Dammit.

• LOL 1

oUIk3c.gif

Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more...

'Marry for the green card but realize you actually love the person except the whole stipulation was that the marriage was a sham so you have to pretend that it doesn't hurt you when your 'SO' comes home with a date and stumble into their bedroom' trash over here.

affbutton.gif

I am in a couple of American westerns set in the 1800s. I would love to see a mail-order bride storyline with both romance and lots of humor. Sadly, right now, I don't have the time to create either the male or female character. Would love to read this story though. I'd like it to be a total mismatch at the outset that evolves into respect, liking, life-long best friend and love. *sigh*

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!