Pet Peeves of Life

Red Star

People clapping for stupid things. The plane landed safely? Keep your clapping to yourself, it's their JOB to do that. The film ended? Why are you clapping? It wasn't a live show.

When the phone rings and its an unknown number but ringing length time doesn't give me enough time to Google the number like some dumb sleuth who doesn't know that if you answer it and it's someone you don't know, you can just hang up.

Small footie socks. They were cute when they had those fluffy balls in the back (remember those lol) but I need my sock to cover my entire foot without me having to pull them up over my heel every once in awhile.

The human effort it takes to interact with people. Why.

affbutton.gif

Phone calls from random numbers that claim they have a missed call from my number when I've call no one. It is beyond old at this point and driving me batty!

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

People who call me knowing I hate to talk on the phone

People who text like a drunk monkey

• Love 1

lipsbanner.jpg

Red Light District Role-Playing.

Adult role-playing forum.
Fulfill your fantasies in the Red Light District.

Friends who try to ask you to borrow money but would never lend you money. 

People who don't pay you back while going on spending sprees. 

People who complain about you not lending them money when they still haven't bothered to pay you back for last time. 

• Like 1

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

Heatwaves with no end in sight. It's nearly 5 am and I haven't slept because too hottttttt *cries*

• Agree 1

promoimg.png 

• 3 weeks later...

-Shoes on in the house. So freakin' nasty. |: *shudder* Leave that shit at the door, thanks!

-Leaving the toilet lid open. Toilet flume is a thing.

-Not washing hands after using the bathroom. |:

-Omnivores preaching at me about eating meat. "But how do you get protein!" "Well, you know, Jesus ate meat!" "I could never eat vegan!" "But it's natural to eat meat!" Look, I'm vegan, but I don't go around talking about it unless it's relevant, like when food matters come up. I don't care what you eat or what your reasons are. I really don't. And I have my reasons, yes, but you're not entitled to them. Stop being so damned insecure like I'm being vegan AT you. I'll discuss it if someone is genuinely curious and respectful, but the over the top indignation is just so, so old and I kind of just wanna eat lunch without being quizzed.

Edited by Viscount Rhi-Rhi

soteadvert(1).png.4ef5e4df94405914a2b988b8ea3cde3a.png

57 minutes ago, Viscount Rhi-Rhi said:

-Shoes on in the house. So freakin' nasty. |: *shudder* Leave that shit at the door, thanks!

And please use the shoe rack I so politely provided instead of leaving a tripping hazard right there. I've not yet got used to the size of my feet or the length of my legs and I completely lack spatial awareness. Add a surprise pair of shoe there and you can guarantee I'm going head over heels.

• Not washing up after you've had dinner. Waking up to dirty dishes is the worst.
  • Leaving the laundry on the line for too long so it gets sun damaged
  • (And this one is weird I know, but not using the matching pegs - t-shirts get blue, trousers get red, socks and underwear get white. I don't force the issue on this one but it does make me twitchy.)
  • Putting animal products in an empty bin. Freeze that waste and put it out on bin day. It stops maggots and smelliness. 
  • Wet towels left on the bed or furniture. 

When people mispronounce the following:

Venti (they always say venTAY. *CRINGE*)

Grande (they say "gran" like the name "Anne". Ugh.)

Trenta (They say it "Trinty". |: Like. Really. Ventay and trinty. If you swapped those two you'd almost have it right!)

Espresso (EXpresso. THERE IS NO X!!!)

>_> I'm a barista, I have to listen to this all day.

Edited by Viscount Rhi-Rhi

• 2 weeks later...

When people tap their foot or drum their fingers, especially when I'm working and servicing them and they have to wait for their credit card receipt to print or their change back. There is nothing that eats at me more. It also makes me move 10X slower. XD

6 hours ago, evie said:

When people tap their foot or drum their fingers, especially when I'm working and servicing them and they have to wait for their credit card receipt to print or their change back. There is nothing that eats at me more. It also makes me move 10X slower. XD

Its a nervous tic for me to control my social anxiety.  

Gum chewing. >_> It drives me crazy. Because when people chew gum, you know all about i because they smack their lips or snap their gum or chew with their mouth open and it's just so obnoxious and I hate the sound of it. D8

The looks people give me when I go out to eat. Yes. I eat like a messy three year old. I have a disorder. Please stop judging. 

Reality is an illusion.