Pet Peeves of Life

Red Star

When the store has a sale on something you buy regularly, but you have to buy it in a much larger quantity than you can use before it goes bad or that you can take home given your mode of transportation.

• Agree 1

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

• 2 months later...

I cannot stand people that chew with their mouths open, I swear, I would rather spend an hour listening to music made out of nails on chalkboard.

LBkExz.jpg

When people throw disposables in my sink while company is over. I swear, if I ever figure out which one of my relatives are doing this.....grrrrrrr

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• 2 months later...

I hate lecturers/professors disconnected from reality. Expecting us to sit and answer several questions, each worth 100 marks, in a short time-span?? And you expect my arm not to crumble into ash and my ink not to run red with blood?

At least, they changed it after I asked what their divine logic was. Because why not just do it like how everyone else does it, without massacring your students in the process.

Edited by Heath
  • Agree 1

Guest BETA BLUE

When you get a gift that makes your heart soar with happiness. My husband just got me a pair ice skates for Christmas. I have so many happy memories of childhood on the ice and I haven't been skating in years. I go skating with, my husband, for the first time with my sister for the first time in 8 years. A new happy memory to add to the ones on the ice. We get my in-laws to have dinner, I get out of the car, fall on the ice, slide under the parked jeep and sprain my ankle. I did not fall ice skating once. The irony is a huge pet peeve.

Summer. I hate Summer. I hate the sun. It burns us precious

• Agree 1
  • LOL 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

When you find an AMAZING dress that isn't in your size. 

• Agree 1

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

• Admin

People that pronounce library, libarry.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i get so annoyed when people try to pat me on the back for doing really simple shit. it feels so degrading. LOL i dont think people do it on purpose ( my mother does it a lot ) but its like. congratulate me when i accomplish something! not when i do simple stuff that makes me feel so stupid. i hate it. 

• LOL 1

• 4 months later...

Doorbell.

Knocks.

Unknown numbers calling on my cell.

It all gives me so much anxiety. I don't even answer the door anymore. The only people I know coming to see me have keys and can walk in on their own OR they'll call beforehand... with a number already saved in my phone.

Reality is an illusion.