Happy Roleplaying

Mystical Pizza

So it's always nice to vent and get rid of steam, but sometimes, something so awesome and great happens that it feels like you just miiiight explode if you don't share that, too. So, share your happy moments of RPing here and spread the love!

I loooove it when everything aligns for me to be able to rapidpost with my partner. Mood, timezones, everything! It happens rarely, but when it does, I'm high all day on it :D

• I read this! 2

N8wB854.png

I love it when I'm plotting with my partner and I mention something they were thinking about whether or not could be a part of our story. Being on the same page as your partner without really needing to discuss every detail is so refreshing!

• I read this! 4

Shadow Lady

2hgzkwh.jpg

I love it when you get a new member, and just after a few minutes of chatting, you feel like you've known them for ages.  It doesn't happen very often for me, but when it does, it's terribly rewarding.  Makes plotting and chatting soooo easy.

I also love it when you write lore independently of your co-admin and then when you two come together on a project, the lore just naturally flows together.  Or you're able to write off of each other super super well.

• I read this! 4

Illuminate

• Admin

When I fall asleep at my keyboard because I'm having so much fun roleplaying.

• I read this! 3

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

When your character gives you dreams.  Or rather, when you have dreams from your character's perspective.  Not sure how normal that is, but there you go. LOL

• I read this! 3

Illuminate

When your character gives you dreams.  Or rather, when you have dreams from your character's perspective.  Not sure how normal that is, but there you go. LOL

One of my coolest ever dreams was from the POV of one of my characters. :D Man it was cool. Nothing really even happened, but it was just awesome. 

• I read this! 2

Sites I Call Home:
1k76GZV.gif ZJInThk.gifFhVILvF.png

Guest Archaic Cyborg

I love it when you're on the same page for headcanons, characterisation, the level of prose, pacing..EVERYTHING. Basically when you find a brain-twin!

• 2 weeks later...

When you after a long time of not being able to post can sit down and write, write, write!

• I read this! 1

N8wB854.png

Guest Zeph

I am with Mystical - when I have been dry and suddenly its an explosion of write..write..write! Every character I have, every thread waiting on me... just a sudden inspiration that flows as though I am not even thinking. Its so rare these days but when it happens..wow... high as a kite!

On a related note: when you tell your partners that you're so sorry you haven't been posting in forever and they just go "ah don't worry life happens take ur time". Like, that base level of niceness is so underrated.

• I read this! 3

N8wB854.png

That moment when you write something that feels just so organically amazing and your partner reads it and they literally tear up from what you've written. Yep love that sooo much! 

• I read this! 4
mrgx9Op.png

• 1 month later...

When the plot is interesting and you have some much fun writing your character and reading the other players  responses!

• I read this! 2

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

When you want to suggest something to partner that you're not sure they'll like. Usually a controversial plot twist. Then before you can mention it, they suggest the exact same thing. You're both on the same page and were thinking along the same lines.

Or when plotting with a long-time member who I just ... get on with. You know, the type of person who you know isn't going to pull anything drastic. You both might assume each other's actions in a post to move things along a bit faster (in essence minor power playing, and while I usually have a problem with this, with this particular member it just works because you both understand each other's characters).

Is good! High five!

Edited by Honorem
  • I read this! 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

When people you play with see things that you don't want to admit and they come to you about it knowing something is wrong and probably need to talk about it.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Seeing old faces. I love it when people stop by the site even when it's been a long time. Welcome back, friends! 

• I read this! 5

Reality is an illusion.