Happy Roleplaying

Mystical Pizza

I love when game mechanics go smoothly and everybody embraces the crazy.

Oh, or when a thread just evolves into something you never saw coming and it's like the characters are standing on their own and it's awesome!

• I read this! 1

user posted image

• 2 months later...

- When someone makes a character that fits perfectly with yours. Wanted Ads? Who needs them when you have friends like this!

- When you've been eyeballing a particular member and thinking 'we really should RP' for about a week, and you decide it's time to PM them with an idea. You login and see you have received a message from them first, pitching ideas for RP to you. Very awesome when it happens!

• I read this! 1

When, while going back and forth in a thread with a partner, and I have to stop the momentum in order to think about my character's response. Not because of any lack of something to react to, but because the twist/comment/situation dropped by my partner was so epic that my character has no idea what to do right away.

• I read this! 3

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

I love it when plot-lines combine and unexpected (or unplanned) story-lines merge/cross paths into an epic confrontation. Alignments shift, factions fall apart or characters who once thought highly of another suddenly have a perspective shift as they see them in a new light. 

I once accidentally created a love triangle. It was completely a fluke and unplanned. It just happened. It created tension between the three characters that didn't exist previously. It was beautiful. 

• I read this! 3

newersig.png

• 1 month later...

I love that we can overcome anything. I love that at the end of the week we will open up the card game and its like nothing happened. Really I love having the most beautiful and mature writers I've ever had the pleasure of writing with.

• I read this! 1

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

Guest Archaic Cyborg

I love finding a new person who becomes your latest Brain-Twin. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love when characters spring fully formed from your forehead. Like... you know you need someone to fill a particular need, and then next thing you know you have a name, a face, a personality just there waiting for you? Or when characters you've had for a while suddenly demand to do something unexpected, and you have no choice but to let them do it?

And then there's when you come up with a crazy idea, and yet somehow it's the best solution to the problem at hand. Especially when the idea just is that crazy, but it still goes perfectly.

• I read this! 2

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

I love when an NPC created to fill a plot-niche-stereotype role on the Temp spontaneously turns into an actual Player Character.

• I read this! 2

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• 1 month later...

That moment where you open a site on a whim, thinking "With a lot of advertising, I'll get some members!" and then all of a sudden you have twenty members over night and you don't know wtf just happened. The timing was just... perfection.

• I read this! 2

LAMSig.png.4a4090b379562b2600cc05eefdbfa826.png

That moment when your character and someone elses just click without having anything planned. It just works out and they just work well together. 

• I read this! 1