Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vendetta

I can't find face for two of my mains.

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 1345 days.

Guest Vendetta

So I've been out of RP for quite some time, and now that I'm back... I'm struggling.

I have two main characters I've dragged around with me everywhere but I grew tired of their old play-bys (I don't even remember who they were).

Eva is young (18-20) usually. Super sweet and shy. She's rather reserved and I've always played her as a character with either black or abnormally dyed hair. She dresses modestly and I think that's one problem I have in finding a face for her. I'd prefer it if she had bright eyes.

Aaron is 28. He's volatile. Hot-tempered, violent, destructive, not so nice. He likes to work on cars. I always picture him as a big, rugged beast with tattoos and a bad attitude aura. Also not my forte when it comes to finding him a face. Brown eyes are a plus, borderline a must.

I should mention they're both Caucasian.

Can someone help me out? I've gone through countless galleries and I'm still coming up empty for them ;-;

Let me just look through my faces I have hoarded away...

So for Eva, here are some choices...

Kacey Rohl. She has fantastic eyes, and I feel like she encompasses the character. The only problem is that she has dark brown hair instead of black. She played in Hannibal (the series).

tumblr_muh4iuqmQP1srb8xmo1_500.gif

Option two, Freya Tingley, who doesn't have quite the stunning hue of eye color. Again, it's going to be hard to find someone with jet black hair.

MV5BMTEyMzg1OTIzNzBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDAy

Option 3, which is pretty out there but I am showing you anyway. Luanna Perez.

tumblr_mzc9tihmVi1sbanzmo1_500.gif

Option 4, Scarlett Simoneit, who may look a bit old but here you go.

tumblr_np4srbrzZv1sb360bo1_500.jpg

So those are all for Eva. I looked for some for Aaron, but I was not having any luck. It was rather difficult to find, but if you want to look more I suggest checking male tattoo models. I hope I helped with Eva at least!

Edited by SolemnSiren

"Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens' claws."
ds0hZnb.gif
OUR SOLEMN HOUR
an original modern fantasy role play
W7BXN4T.jpg

As weird as this is (because I hate Twilight but I love this kid in other stuff) the first person I think of is Taylor Lautner.

2j0dx86.jpg

apelc1.jpg

If you are willing to go with someone with blue eyes instead (maybe just do a graphics request to have the color changed) I could recommend Jake Gylenhaal from Southpaw. Any of his images where he's not a boxer.

o-SOUTHPAW-facebook.jpg

Realm of Roleplays

Dr Suess Quote

Profile set made by @jordan of Dark Motives

For Eva, how about Grace Phipps? She has the most amazing blue eyes

iphone360_2218569_zpsvhpd7dbe.jpg

As for Aaron, how's about a Brazilian model named Bernardo Velasco? He doesn't have tats, but looks like he can hold his on in a fight  and he has brown eyes. :P

tumblr_nsxy7e6CQn1u0rod8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nkweijCdJU1u0a1f1o5_540.jpg

Edited by Janet
adding pic for Eva

fbversion2.jpg

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 1345 days.