Hit Me With Your Best Shot

AKNyx

• Admin

What is your favorite Melanie Martinez song?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Oh, you would throw a hard one at me first, @Morrigan...That's like asking me what author I like best! D: How does one decide?!

I guess, at this particular moment, it'd be "Mad Hatter", but my favorite of hers is apt to change depending on my mood and what I'm writing.

• I read this! 1

That's...oh gosh. Heavy hitters, you guys are!

Well, @Will Graham, I'd have to say my favorite character to write is one that started out as a roleplay concept but is being turned into a novel with my girlfriend. The character's name is Arin, and through metamorphosis, has lost her origins growing into something better.

She's a woman, born mute who's no medical reason explaining her mutism. A woman who's relived the same cycle for centuries, being born and growing into an artist, a woman with a knack for divination (predominantly done through automatic art) and spirit communication who dies before the age of thirty. A true believer of fate. Always crossing the same path of another, who's doomed to forget her with each go around, only to start it over again in a new place and a new time.

Without going into too much detail, she's become a character who's near and dear to my heart. From her origins to where she's headed, Arin is the one character I never have trouble getting into the mindset of. I never find myself questioning, "would she do this?" as all of her reactions are organic, free-flowing. Created on a whim, I can honestly say she's moved to the top of my list.

• I read this! 1

• Admin

@AKNyx All the heavy hitting!!!!

What is your favorite color?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• Admin

See from heavy hitter to easy peasy.

How about!

Favorite Dinosaur?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• 1 year later...

@Gothams Reckoning, probably the Mandarinfish purely because I find them beautiful.

@Morrigan, the Stegosaurus has always held a special place in my heart; it was my favorite to research growing up.

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1