Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mobydoll

Glasses Kid? Makes sense in context, I swear!

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 1307 days.

Okay I lied. It's just as weird in context.

Ethnicity: White

Description/Special features: Glasses, downtrodden, ideally with dark hair but that's not a deal-breaker. Character is around 15.

Other Information/References: It's an Old West site... with mutants! So I'm trying to play 1870s Cyclops. I'm looking for someone who could be passably 1870s (so, no piercings or hair gel). I realize that since this is very, very different from canon I could do a version of Scott who doesn't have to wear the glasses, but that's a last resort. Although just to be clear, this could be someone wearing ANY glasses. The red lenses I can photoshop in.

Edited by Mobydoll

[[there is no signature here]]

If you are interested in this topic the Initiative staff recommends that you start a new topic as there hasn't been a post in it in 1307 days.