Sign in to follow this  
aequitas

Oh the endless possibilities...

These are plots I am currently jonesing for. They are not too in depth, but if you are interested, please do not hesitate to hit me up! I am looking for PSL via email.

For The Silmarillion, I have only one character to offer: Nessavendë. She is a Noldorin healer who passed over the Helcaraxë with the others when they left Aman & ventured into Middle-earth. Because of this, she is in Middle-earth for a long time & spans every age. So she can be played with anyone. I love having those from Aman to play her against, & I even welcome original characters. Throw your ideas at me & let's see if we can come up with something.

For The Lord of the Rings, I have Lothíriel to offer anyone who is up for it. I have two separate storylines I want to play specifically with her, but I am totally open to playing her with anyone who fits into her timeline (Third Age, War of the Ring, Fourth Age). The two main plots I have are as follows:The first is how she & Éomer met & fall in love, leading to their marriage. I have nothing preordained for this, so it is a fair game plot, although I do see this being less than fluffy because my Loth is a bit bullheaded at times (and so is Éomer). The second is with her OC fiance Maethor. He dies though so fair warning. There is some information for this one regarding Maethor's background, but their relationship is pretty open & that is what I am looking to explore. If you want to pair her against someone else she may have met, I am also game.

• Like 2

*waves shyly*

I know you are looking for a private storyline via e-mail but, if you would ever consider a forum, I think I have just the place for you.  We have an Éomer and I am quite sure his player, Becca, would love to see Lothíriel taken up.  I play Faramir myself so I am sure there would be threading opportunities between us too, at extended family shindigs.  We also have an Éowyn, so altogether it's a rather active group!  I just thought I would reach out, in case this is of interest. ~

14 minutes ago, Ulmo said:

*waves shyly*

I know you are looking for a private storyline via e-mail but, if you would ever consider a forum, I think I have just the place for you.  We have an Éomer and I am quite sure his player, Becca, would love to see Lothíriel taken up.  I play Faramir myself so I am sure there would be threading opportunities between us too, at extended family shindigs.  We also have an Éowyn, so altogether it's a rather active group!  I just thought I would reach out, in case this is of interest. ~

I would love to, but I feel like I would not do so well on a forum. My availability is...weird and not always set in stone.

If it helps at all, we're very relaxed about activity and don't have a required post count.  Many of our members either work full-time, study, or have other commitments.  Some don't post at all during term time and that's absolutely fine by us.  Of course I understand completely if forums aren't your thing, just know you wouldn't be judged for being sporadic. 🙂

23 hours ago, Ulmo said:

If it helps at all, we're very relaxed about activity and don't have a required post count.  Many of our members either work full-time, study, or have other commitments.  Some don't post at all during term time and that's absolutely fine by us.  Of course I understand completely if forums aren't your thing, just know you wouldn't be judged for being sporadic. 1f642.png

I will check it out. I make no promises, though. 🙂

• Like 1