New Years Resolutions

Morrigan

• Admin

So it's that time of year again. To make promises to yourself to try and keep throughout the entire year. So I'm curious if you have set any and what they are?

My New Years commitment this year is to keep to writing a single story whether it be via the blog stories, the new fanfiction I want to write or my book ideas.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I don't usually do resolutions because I'm piss at keeping them, but I've had a pretty rough 6 months and frankly a rough few years. It's kind of made me resolved to improve things at any cost so I'm thinking I'll make it a resolution.

1. Become stronger. Being weak and sick sucks and I'll never be healthy again, but I can be stronger.
  2. Find a boyfriend because being single is only fun when you're young.
  3. Move.
  4. Make Gotham's Angels successful (might seem like it shouldn't be a high priority but dammit, it is.)
  5. Find a way to lose weight AND keep my blood pressure from dropping to scary. (when I'm heavier my blood pressure stays up and it has a positive impact)

Teeheehee, they are awfully personal aren't they?!

• I read this! 1

muEzlN.jpg

My goals for 2016 are pretty simple...

- Finish off "Attention Rookies: Zero" (we're on chapter 8 so hopefully we can finish by September...)

- Start "Destiny In Arms" (I was hoping to start DIA on the anniversary of AR1... but that's next month. So probably not going to happen.)

- Finish writing a plugin for my site.

- Learn the basics of how to play guitar. (I've already got the guitar and have started a bit of practicing. Still a LONG ways to go though.)

• I read this! 1
"There are three sides to every story... Your side, their side, and then somewhere in the middle is the truth."