What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

I role play lions.

She is the Queen of a pride with her husband and has about a dozen cubs. She is one of the most well liked Queens on the site and is known to be in touch with the spirits, a healer, and since she was raised by two fathers she is very open-minded. She is often seen as a softer lioness... and I guess she is but I am hoping to find a way to explore her darker side somehow.

rpgam.png

Ryval took a small boat out to a ship sitting out to sea because it held something he wanted only to find the entire crew slaughtered. He and a new friend are currently recovering from the battle against an angry creature. 

Lavina is running around the city trying to wrangle goats that got loose so she can return them for a reward. 😂 Her current post I’m working on consists of her coming to the wild conclusion that the bigger the goat equates to a bigger reward. So she obviously needs to cross paths with a big ol’ ornery goat that doesn’t give two shits about any of her attempts to get it to come along.

signature2small.png.6c6902665e4c91ca15240bd1f4a0bce3.png

One of my characters is currently in a bar...she is very drunk and curling a random new character's hair. Before that, she got into a fight with another character because her food got knocked over. It's a very interesting, kind of crazy, roleplay going on right now.

dreamcityrpgsig.png

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on the character.

My vampiric mermaid is teaching her triplet guppies how to hunt walkers.

My were jaguar is looking to make more magical weaponry to sell on the black market.

My dark paladin of pride is trying to figure out where her fiance keeps disappearing to during each full moon.

My cavalier of tranquility is trying to adjust to being around people again, as well as adjusting to dating the guy of his dreams.

Then there is Russell, who started following an evil God because she felt he understood her. She's about to beat everyone's ass under the banner of sacrifice.

image.png.c0ee5c69e645e4b9a58958d449be951d.png

Lt.Commander Tevek is off hunting Secrion 31 members around New Sydney in the Orion Sector.

My CO character has just had a tense meeting with a Starlet Commodore about his new assignment.

Commander Gabriel Reyes

Commanding Officer, USS Tesla

TF72, Obsidian FLeet

• 2 weeks later...

One is hiding out in an underground bunker and plotting a new attack. 

(the other ones? - paperwork, going to a bar, & drawing)

4rlXnvM.png

Maudlin
A Post-War Marauders AU, 1985

• 4 weeks later...

Probably eating a corndog on the stop of a building.  

• 3 months later...

Kyle is being “attacked” by zombies stuck in mascot costumes and is in hysterics over it.

• LOL 1

• 2 months later...

Ella is taking a shower

Cecilia is about to run off with an outlaw

Lilah is going to raise hell

• 5 weeks later...

My main is rolling around on the fresh grave of a random deceased person. 

• 1 month later...

Dalla is out stress shopping... or normal shopping, really with her it can be anything. 

Astrid is running her inn (badly) and falling in love with a knight... who has eyes on the Princess. Poor baby.
Saga is out galivanting in the mountains picking flowers. Little does she know someone is watching her... someone is always watching her. 
And Ara is out controlling the black market and killing anyone who gets in her way. Dolla dolla bills ya'll. 

Signature.gif.f990d17d00a304eecbd3578bd5de4cf5.gif

A little broader for Adrian, my werewolf, since he's not currently on a site: He's on the run from a hunter that killed his father & best friend, trying to decide how far away from his hometown he should settle back down.  (That'll obviously depend on what site I join and what that site's setting is, haha.)

Working on it... Check back soon!

• 2 months later...

Colonel Brandon - He's trying patiently but also desperately to get Marianne Dashwood's affections. He's also anxiously awaiting the arrival of his estranged relative who might inherit his estate if he doesn't have an heir. 

Henry Crawford - Drinking, gambling, whoring around. The usual.

Phryne de Lancret - She's just realized she has to get married or someone might start to look more closely at her and realize she isn't actually Phryne de Lancret and the de Lancret fortune doesn't actually belong to her.

Reuben Kroftmire - He's just gotten married! Even though his first wife's ghost is haunting him and he's an absolute mess. He's off to the English countryside on his honeymoon with his new bride, who he barely knows, and his ex-sister-in-law turned ward since she was orphaned. 

Aurelie is currently taking her former fiancé/childhood best friend clothes shopping and losing her mind trying to talk herself out of being attracted to an engaged man. (Who also has it really bad for her.) They just decided to pretend to be an engaged couple for shenanigans reasons, it's going well for both of them because they are both incredibly emotionally mature and well-balanced and have normal life experiences.

Charlie just found out that his ex-Labels Are For Losers who lived with him absolutely did not live with him for 5 years isn't as dead as previously advertised for the last several months. Merely possessing the body of someone else! And vigorously denying having any feelings about any part of this equation, despite a lot of evidence to the contrary, because why would he feel anything about it? That is false and actually insulting, thankyouverymuch, how dare anyone imply he feels anything at all except horniness. Also he's drunk.

OrielBannerBigger.png.a2ce06c92c5f48951844c258d418d92a.png

A Gilded Age 18+ Original Fantasy RPG

Site | Lore | RulesGetting Started | Discord

• 1 month later...