What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

I looked a few pages back but I don't see one of these. So what are your characters doing right now? 

• I read this! 1

Reality is an illusion. 

Some of my characters are trying to save a beached dolphin, while others say that it is good to eat.

My pirates and smugglers are caught in a battle with a slaver ship.

Two Greeks found another one (of an enemy allegiance) and they are partying together. Hard enough to be hung over next morning, and for one of them to postpone the visit to his sister.

My Rear-Admiral is showing off in front of a lady about his navigation skills. He'll regret it the next morning...

Edited by Elena
  • I read this! 3

Guest Archaic Cyborg

Not a lot, I'm sad to say! The majority of my characters are on some kind of hiatus. That said... Galex is busy being an unpopular reptilian. =D

Serah is inside a research station in space with her squadmates and they're trying to make their way to the control room. Their goal is to retake control of the station and find out where a powerful maverick got off to. But things aren't going so well... the maverick has activated defences and now the station's laser research section is attacking them.

• I read this! 3
"There are three sides to every story... Your side, their side, and then somewhere in the middle is the truth."

• Admin

WELL! I have some fun things happening.

Maya Brass is playing Monopoly with a Gargoyle (and her BF).... She is also putting Bruce Wayne in his place as he just tried to put her in hers in the hospital that she's the head nurse of.

Jakeai Nakada is blowing off Bruce Wayne.

David Xanatos (which is in 2 threads) is both scolding an employee and blowing off his girlfriend.

Harley Quinn is returning a monkey to the zoo with Green (Poison Ivy) that she accidentally stole earlier that day.

• I read this! 4

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Si Jung is preparing to murder his poor bed-ridden mother. 

Ruhi is trying to get his partner to let him go to war with him.

• I read this! 2

Reality is an illusion. 

Let's see....

• Goliath is playing Pony Monopoly with his GF Maya (Twilight Sparkle FTW!)
  • Moyra, my innocent little gargoyle just landed on Xanatos' castle to explore
  • Masquerade is bumpin' and grindin' with Poison Ivy for New Years and she's also chatting up Batgirl in Amusement Mile
  • and...
  • Ra's al Ghul just woke a now healthy Nora Fries up, took a video of her, then delivered it to Victor sayin' "Yo, work for me or I off her" just more classy than that. :speakno:
  • I read this! 2

muEzlN.jpg

@Morrigan and @Lady Isadorabelle, are you playing together? You seem to mention the same characters! :) (Xanatos is rather a strange name, difficult to forget... because it sounds, to me, half Xenos (stranger) and half Thanatos (death).

Edited by Elena
  • I read this! 1

lol yes, we're playing together. Xanatos is David Xanatos from Gargoyles. We're playing a Batman/Gargoyles crossover. Xanatos really does stick out lol

• I read this! 1

muEzlN.jpg

I had heard about the movie Batman, but gargoyles are a kind of goblins in Anglo-Saxon literature, as far as I know. Some are on mural fresco. Is it a book or movie with this name?

• I read this! 1

Cam and Iina are about to cause some mischief at a party, and Jak is lesson planning her next Potions lesson! 

• I read this! 2

shbutton.jpg

On 1/11/2016 at 0:29 AM, Lady Isadorabelle said:

lol yes, we're playing together. Xanatos is David Xanatos from Gargoyles. We're playing a Batman/Gargoyles crossover. Xanatos really does stick out lol

Gargoyles; one of the best cartoons of its age. imo.

I've got a long-standing Vampire-Styled Demon named Vesta who's been recently re-tooled to a much younger version of herself: currently meeting a gentleman who served as her Dragon Knight in an alternate universe (and site entirely) who remembers her from that timeline. It should prove entertaining.

Then there's Ace, a Hellsing (anime/manga) styled vampire who's teaming up with a manga artist (Merline) who's special ability is to bring drawings in her special sketch book to life. They're about to partake in a fight to save the town from a giganto's onslaught in a war battle.

Oh! And Daemon, my run away Prince Often-turned-damsel-in-distress, but he just finished being shown up by a girl much better at doing things than him and I haven't figured out where to throw him next yet.

• I read this! 3

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

You guys are playing really fun RPs.

August Hale is scouting for some raptor poop in order to make some makeshift antibiotics. 

Snow White is currently singing to a dirty mop in her apartment building.

Rapunzel is most likely painting something really beautiful, like roses or bluebirds. penises on a public bathroom mirror.

And I'm sitting here typing under a snowstorm. 

• I read this! 1

Tarragon's going to fight humans who are torching his forest.

Nicandro's teaching a noob how to be a mercenary.

Nightingale's trying not to fall for a girl who might complicate things.

Maoru's talking about how he loves skulking. 

• I read this! 2

Reality is an illusion. 

August is now declaring war on a pack of dilophosaurus. 

• I read this! 1