What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

Rosalie is currently getting coffee with her vampire hunting boyfriend and his son (She is a vampire and unaware of this fact). 

Arabella is being kidnapped by two hunters and locked in a magically sealed trunk.

Vincent is walking around in the adult shop his gf works in scaring the crap out of people. 

• I read this! 2

Kaspian is kidnapping another vampire he has loved for over 90 years. Though she has hated him in the same respect. Having used her to trade out his soul from hell, he made her do the dirty work. So the blood was mostly on her hands, he's been cold and sarcastic as ever. Modern day Vegas, there she is perfectly numb as ever. Twice she slit his throat but her hesitation was enough to catch her off guard.

• I read this! 4

sskin_by_devilshex-d9ruh51.png

Kruger and threading partner Jandal just woke up a dragon that they thought was a rocky crag in the middle of a desert island. It had been asleep so long that moss and stuff had been growing on it. Now they're in a boat they used to escape the island, watching as the dragon fishes whales out of the sea to sustain an appetite that's been building for centuries. Kind of makes them feel like an ant.

Hawke is captured by elves and far from home, the only thing keeping him alive a magic bond with one of them that means if he dies, they do too.

Everyone else is attending an opera opening night which has been crashed by assassins who set the place on fire.

• I read this! 2

Let's see, Madison is hanging out with her sister and niece about to go see the horses on the family ranch becuase both Madi and her niece are horse obsessed.

Kieran is at work, running his bar in all this threads.

Andi is out with a friend in one thread and in another she is at her photgrphy studio talking to her cousin, in the third she is at home with her fiancé, her son and her fiance's daughter.

Jonathan just caught someone stealing drugs from the hospital and the thief is one of the mayor's kids.

• I read this! 1

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

Nightingale is letting a girl he barely met touch his gem. *EYEBROW WAGGLE* (In this setting, gems are basically their life force so it's a big deal.)

Maoru is chatting with his captain about who to unload their stolen booty on.

• I read this! 2

Reality is an illusion. 

Have to say:

Leeann is trying to figure out what hte hell I am doing

Tristan is probably drunk and in bed with another woman or tending to his six year old daughters daily tea party

Kishi is in a culture shock

AANNDDD Concord is laughing at my pain 

• I read this! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Andi is grocery shopping.

Kieran just found out his buddy from the Navy is his new employee at his bar.

Madi is hanging out with her sister and niece and having lunch.

• I read this! 1

My Highlander is currently way into this sock puppet fight and placing bets on the rabbit.

• I read this! 1

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

• 2 weeks later...

Skie - In limbo without a home

Vesta - new incarnation, playing before her Necromancy teacher tries to use her in a virgin sacrifice in his bid for true immortality.....falling in love with a young sorcerer. Too bad I plan to kill her off this time around. 

Daemon - Trying to find a bride other than the woman his parents chose for him.

Asmodeous - Waiting for me to finish my new site so he can play

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

Andi - in thread one, she is grocery shopping.. in thread two she is having lunch and just generally spending time with her fiancé and in the third thread she is having a coffee with her new photogrpher's assistant.. she is also in an im thread with her cousin natasha and a text thread with her friend sawyer.

Kieran - still in only one thread where he just found out his old friend is his new bartender.

Madi - having lunch with her sister and neice and is also in an im thread with her sister.

Jordon - is at work at the police station.

Jonathan - working at the hospital in one thread and meeting up with his newly discovered half brother in another thread.

My Shaolin Monk (er...former) is letting his lover talk him into a tattoo.

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

Amelia is bored to tears because the Romulans she and Rik are supposed to be watching are quietly sitting in the theater, engaged in the horrible human reworking of a Klingon opera into a human style musical.

Zola is probably somewhere tinkering on some new gadgets for the crew, an ambient noisescape playing in the background.

Sienna is just laying in the hotel bed, enjoying it, and hoping her husband and child can make it to Earth soon so she can get some quality time in before the USS Joshua Norton has to leave on their next assignment.

Noah is running across the SF rooftops, oddly without tricorn or Spaghetti colander on his head. He's currently a little excited because he's pretty sure he's just met a werewolf, and watched him kill a man who was trying to harm him and his friend.

Cecil is nervous because he's going to introduce the clone of himself to his parents as his son, and he knows it's going to be a surprise because the child looks to be about 18 months old (he's been in regular contact during this time). Not to mention, he's never really dated anyone long enough for it to be serious, let alone lead to kids (and no oops, because trek has good reliable birth control).

Zhyalla is drinking with the Reman aid to the Federation ambassador to the Romulan empire. The two are telling horrible stories about the ambassador, and making up crazy stories about the Cardassian they assume to be obsidian order, but claims to serve Starfleet.

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

Guest Archaic Cyborg

In two separate threads, Rocket Raccoon is arguing with the Joker, and Harley Quinn. And that's basically it for my cast of characters. fdasfsfasfsa

ETA: I lied. Puck is busy making frenemies with a Wendigo and a faerie, and One-Eye the leopard (TLK villain) is trying to find new hunters to work for him. :E

I only have one active RP at the moment. Jolly ol' St. Nick (the David Beckham version) is flirting up a storm with a married woman. *gasp!* the outcry! The scandal!

• I read this! 1

Sites I Call Home:
1k76GZV.gif ZJInThk.gifFhVILvF.png

Amelia is resisting the urge to just push an obnoxious reporter from the balcony of her penthouse because 1. Paperwork 2. He's the only witness to a murder she wants to solve.

Some days being a Starfleet spy girl is so hard.

• I read this! 1

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain