What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

Sigurd is making indecent proposals to the woman he met in the grocery shop in one thread, enjoys a colours festival with her and her children in another, then drinks coffee with his new fiancee planning the wedding in a third.

Andrea is a prisoner, together with others, in the ship;s hold.

Cass is returning from a funeral.

Raoul just realised he is cornered into marrying the governor's daughter, and he hates himself for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Shaolin monk is getting the tattoo! My She-merchant is enjoying her new son. Lucian Paul!

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

Cecil is introducing his clone son to his parents. It's actually not going half bad, other than his father making a fuss over if the boy actually will be fluent in French or not.

Soon my little fishie* will have people walking through what's left of his mind, and it'll be fun.

Zola is talking to her brother. They're Ferengi, so it's going to be a lot of shifty negotiations and double speak.

*not an actual fish, but I can't call him what he really is, because some of my players are registered on this board. Edit: One of said players *just* liked this. So yeah. Fishie.

Edited by Death Kitten
  • I read this! 2

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

Ly is currently dealing with the fact that her ex lover is back from the dead while she's busily making preparations with her new love! What to do?!

• I read this! 2
Find me on my sites!
The Next Incantation :: The Last Island

Daisy is currently examining a recently shot body and trying to figure out what happened. 

• I read this! 1

Avis is...investigating if someone was framed, working out the details for a diplomatic mission and her cover for it, and doing a past thread with a lover relating to her guilt when people are nice to her.

Vivienne is doing alchemy research and being not fond of dogs.

Stroud is being jumpy and investigating conspiracies.

Hessarian is being a cat who demands scritches.

Ok maybe I shouldn't do this for all my characters.... 

• I read this! 1

Andi is finishing up lunch with her fiance and the were talking about their wedding.

Kieran is at work at his bar.

Madi went for a ride to the lake to think and get some space from her older brother and sister and she ran into a neighbour there.

Jon has just found out he has half siblings he never knew about.

• I read this! 1

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

Veda is waiting for the new combat medic to join her, so the two of them can pose as civilian doctors and watch the Romulan delegation at a medical conference. She hasn't met the new medic yet, so she's trying to start off on the right foot and brought breakfast.

• I read this! 1

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

Quin is overjoyed that someone likes talking about medicines as much as he does and has invited her out to dinner to chat more.

Trys is entertaining Royalty in one thread and a civilian in another - equal opportunity entertainer is he :P

Benoit is on a long romantic walk with his beau

Xiaolian is making drinks for her guest, whilst her husband entertains her

Prince Iulus has just broken the news to his friend and lover that they're actually cousins and can he please drink lots now?

Thibault is tormenting someone for an audience's delight

Vangelis, my shy mute is awkwardly trying to flirt with a girl he's just met <3

and that's only a few... :P

• I read this! 1

fbversion2.jpg

Ryder and Bellamy -  Forming a rescue mission to save Murphy, Clarke, and the other captives from Super Mutants.

Murphy - currently trying to figure out how to escape a confrontation with a Deathclaw that just killed Clarke. That rescue mission mentioned above it a little late.

Beth - In one game Beth is having lunch with Daryl at the Mystic Grill. In another game she is about to run into the Governor in an old gas station.

Emily - In one thread she's having a sleep over with Spencer, Hanna, and Aria and is currently talking with Toby. In the other thread she's meeting with her friends at the Police Station after Wilden called them all there.

Erik - In one thread he's shutting all the storm shutters on his house to keep his vampire girlfriend from bursting into flames. In another thread he's helping the casting directors on his new movie with auditions.

Hayley - In one thread her car was broken down and she met Elijah for the first time when he stopped to help. Second thread she just moved into the new Angel Investigations building to get it ready for the rest of the team.

Ryder - Not the same as the one above. First thread he's about to face off against some hunters with Isabelle Lightwood and Derek Hale. 2nd thread he just met Crowley and his Kanima Anchor at the Magic Box.

Zeke - First thread he's getting ganged up on by Alexandria residence and another thread he's talking to someone before taking some of the Alexandrian's to the Trade Zone to get things they need.

Snake - He's on his way down to the Trade Zone dock to deal with some slavers who broke the Trade Zone rules. My other guy Heath is there, but he's sick so thats all he is doing.

Logan - is currently watching the security monitors at Alexandria to make sure the fight involving Zeke is stopped.

• I read this! 1

Kruger (with partner Jaeger) just blew open a door with explosives, and is having a hard time hearing him, and likewise.

"What now?"

"What cow?"

"Towel? No I don't have any towels"

"You have a problem with your bowel? Too much information"

• I read this! 2

Right now, one of my characters (as I play a few) has just gotten bandaged up and is having a much-needed heart to heart with the man that she has unspoken feelings for following a rather serious emotional upheaval. 

• I read this! 1
mrgx9Op.png

Streeh is preparing to contact his CO so he can begin a race to Vulcan to find out why his mentor S'Blen was killed and to prevent certain information from getting out. 

Catalina is teaching her Executive Officer how to do Parkour and Kelly is currently living la vida loca while on shore leave.

• I read this! 2

Chief of Security 

USS Joshua Norton

poke_clash.png

Let's see...

Axel is currently caught in between the lover he almost remembers and the lover he does remember -- he loved the first one before the second, but is dating the second, forgot the first because of drug-induced amnesia, and then the first one showed up. God save his soul.

Lucius is trying to convince a very deflated, oppressed man, he's really still a person and entitled to everything that entails. ... you know like wants and stuff. It's... a task. ... and this all started because he asked if the guy can read.

Diego just lost a wing and then lost his handler ( basically his slave master ), so now he gets a new one, which is always a fun toss-up. ... also trying to come to terms with the fact that he really likes this guy and really doesn't get why, and his bloodlines are a little more muddled than he thought.

And Seth is probably getting drunk. Probably. ( He's always drunk or getting there. )

• I read this! 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

• 2 weeks later...

Running and playing a marvel site;

Clint is currently upset over getting a divorce.

Darcy has met the Winter Soldier, and has made an ass of herself.

Jamie Madrox is about to get eaten by the new villainous cannibal, but thankfully it's just a Jamie Clone and not Jamie Prime.

LAMSig.png.4a4090b379562b2600cc05eefdbfa826.png