What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

In ETC a portal was opened and Hellhounds were released. Due to the portal, all magic has been temporarily negated and all species are reduced to human!

And while everyone is freaking about their vulnerability and these new hounds wandering the streets of supernatural-dominated Denver, my viking boyo Magnus is looting stores. He's a "draka" or a dragon shifter, a viking of old and all the shiny has him enthralled.

My werewolf enforcer is trying to capture the meddling Valkyrie queen while her magic is negated. She has a thing about sending her siblings into the city to loot. And Bane wants all the credit for her capture - he has max plans for his future and the future of the Vi Moriferum pack.

The President is patrolling the Auction House, protecting is profit slaves from the Rebels that have recently raided and successfully so. 

I could keep going... I have too many characters.

Edited by Monroe

Mackenzie is threatening to cry in case her fiance doesn't satisfy her craving for a burger.

Amelia is watching her husband joust with her token tied to his arm and praying he doesn't get hurt.

Marcie is poking fun at a patron (she works at a bar) by making him think she has put something in his drink.

Shady McShaderson

Well in one topic she is having a conversation with Groot (which she can't understand). Another she is breaking Clint out of prison so he can get yelled at by his wife. She's getting married in a past thread. Oh...and she is teaching Hela how to do laundry at the laundromat and explaining how soda manufacturers are actually trying to "kill" and "poison" people of Earth....(major sarcasm)!

vCblB2.png

canon characters and oc's welcome

well let's see... what threads am i even in...

gannicus is trying to stuff down the grief of hearing his lovergirlfriendperson is dead and actually have a chat with his son for the first time. also he just learned he has another son by her. surprise!

leon is retrieving someone else's siblings because his owner said to go get them so they could help him heal. said someone else was seriously injured and it got infected, so, pretty big deal. assume leon's also running his mouth, he usually is.

dimitrios is decidedly not getting laid in one thread, and blinking confusedly at someone that looks just like his owner but with darker hair in another. turns out his owner's a triplet. wild.

that which does not kill me, had better run; because now im pissed.

You can find me on Simprovise

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aki is currently training his cadets at the new Starfleet campus at Bajor
  • Kathryn just entered an area with a lot of space trash that damaged her team ship and they are solving that problem.
  • Gellie just threw his PADD against the wall as his executive officer entered his commander hut.

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm

• 2 weeks later...

Well one of my girls just got engaged--which I've been giddy about for the last few months cause it's a super big deal. I have someone who was just mauled by his girlfriend and turned into a shifter, another guy who's falling for the girl he turned, a mom who's due soon and I think her boyfriend's getting ready to propose...it's been a busy year so far!

luxaf.png

Amelia is waiting for the feasting to end so she and her prince can go to their chambers and do the nasty - solely because she wants to provide him with an heir, of course.

Marcie is dealing with her new friend's anxiety by being super nice and understanding, feeding him cake and offering to drive him to the beach.

Mackenzie is crying her eyes out because she was craving a cappuccino and her husband didn't let her have it because he was worried about the babies. Bad, bad husband.

Shady McShaderson

Oh man....

(au TWD)

Evie is having a reunion with her eldest brother after being separated for the past four years; as well as confronting another brother about his giving her photograph to a stranger even if he considers the guy his family.

Beth is all comfy on a couch with her sprained ankle propped up on a pillow talking with a friend about helping her head out to search for her sister.

Dru is going on a supply run with an emotional friend. Mainly she's going to make sure he doesn't do anything too stupid and makes it back to start having a relationship with his son that he just found out he has. Also, she's helping another clean and organize the game room.

Josie, amnesiac Josie, is having a talk with her husband and high school sweetheart that she doesn't remember marrying after being having spent the past four years traveling and surviving with his baby sister, and her older sister.

Kara is hiding in the bushes spying on a group of girls that seem to be around her age that she stumbled upon.

Valerie and her bff are searching for supplies for their small group...even though Birdie swears they are really searching for more wine to replenish her reserves.

Annabeth....meeting a stranger and his dog in the woods.

Sadie is trying to explain the correct method of cooking pancakes.

Leah is hiding from her former fiance to avoid confrontation.

(au Supernatural)

Jimmy, along with his two siblings is fighting a nest of vampires after they knowing waltzed right into the trap that was set up for them.

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

• 3 weeks later...

Well...

One of my characters, Niclas, is trying to cope with loss of his sister, blaming himself for what happened to her.

Another, Gawaine, is talking to spies for the rebellion while the other living leader is gone for a bit of misery time.

Then there's Lanval who is currently going to go get drunk with some brothers of his.

There's also Samael who thinks he might be going insane, currently, and the only person around is his niece who is... not helping the situation.

My boy Daevas is trying to get his brother to talk to him after said brother learned they were really only half brothers.

gifbutton.gif

Marcie is inviting her boyfriend out to a moonlit picnic;

Catherine is exchanging a steamy and passionate kiss with her sister-in-law;

Mackenzie is doing some wedding-planning;

Jennifer is trying to convince her new beau to join the mile-high club.

Shady McShaderson

Gabriella is preparing to steal a supernatural coin from a party right under the owners nose.

Bobbi has stumbled upon a scene with possibly either a serial killer or  a vampire, she's not sure just yet.

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

Guest BETA BLUE

The Black Canary is basically being imprisoned in the Avenger Mansion. 

→ Des One is trying to patch things up/being comforted by his friend/love interest after nearly getting shot.

→ Violet is dealing with her adult kids and being excited that her husband is finally home after a long trip.

→ Marigold is still celebrating Canada day and bringing her friends together.

Deacon’s finally getting to be with the friend he’s been in love with for a couple of years

→ Gus is catching up with his sister and dealing with his teenage son

→ Iris is getting food and entertaining herself by flirting with someone outside the usual types she dates.

→ Des Two is working at his record store and running into old friends/foes

Cal’s annoying his sister for kicks and taking pictures

MJ is getting drinks.

LOL which one? #characterwhore

My most ~dramatic at the moment is freaking out at her husband because she is pregnant and doesn't want to be and how can she bring a child into a house where people show up to retrieve fingers they left at the pub.

IKiE2z.png

On one board, Kassandros is very viciously dealing with a guy that deals in child slaves for um, certain, specific purposes, if you get the drift, and he hates the dude so it's going very well /s.
On the other, he's glaring at his adoptive-son/figure skating protege like he's an idiot (because he is), and attempting to get one of his husbands to... like, talk about his feelings (wild concept). ... not in the same thread. xD

Rowan is having a reluctant conversation about her best guy friend (and yes, she did catch feelings for him too) who she's been avoiding due to a controlling ex, and now she's just afraid he'll be mad at her.

Noelle's meeting her adoptive grandmother's uhh. Boyfriend? ... frankly, everyone probably considers him an Essair already but you know, semantics.

Jordyn's introducing her daughter to her father. And you know ignoring the lil heart flip-flops going on, she didn't miss him or anything. Course. ... okay mostly she's just sitting there and letting them talk. She spent like ten minutes sitting at the top of the stairs eavesdropping.

Jesse is... pestering his... ex....? boyfriend... he died and came back as a guardian angel, in simple terms, and naturally went right back to his boyfriend because reasons. But they don't have water fountains in heaven, and he really wants tea or something.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)