What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

Andrea wants to stab a drunk crewmate who insulted his bride; Cass and Sol are attempting to hold him, and Chago is asking for others' help to throw the drunkard out in the street.

Cass is counting the votes at a council and he is angry because the result isn't how he had wished.

Jack and Neil are trying to patch up their ship which is taking water.

• I read this! 1

Celeste

She is on a newly built space station discussing the future plans to take back the home planet of a species that fled to Earth with an Android with full AI (Zuus). She's very cautious about the whole thing and is afraid of failing the mission and what it could mean for Earth if the invasive species retaliates. 

Daze

Daze, being a teleportation mage and an impulsive drunk, decided he needed to go on an adventure. Without waiting to see what his two friends wanted to do, teleported them to a random location. Which... happened to be inside a small crate inside a moving truck. The crate did not fit the three of them comfortably. 

It was as awkward as you'd think. 

• I read this! 2

newersig.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Xanatos is dancing in his boxers and pink socks to all the single ladies after a breaking up with his girlfriend as Goliath comes upon him to reclaim the exes stuff.

To be clear... he has RDJs face.... It just... it kills me.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Carmen is on the verge of a jealousy crisis... when her husband wanted just to help her.

Nona has just poisoned some people and the next morning they will be found dead.

Chago is looking at two fighting men, ready to intervene if needed.

• I read this! 2

My characters are in a bunch of different threads.

Madison is hanging out with her sister and her niece in one thread and talking to a police officer about some person hanging out in her barn during a snow storm.

Kieran is at work, in all his threads.  One of them happens to be during a snow storm.

Andrea is at her photostudio editing photos and stuff in one thread and is out for a girls night with her friend and neighbour in another that just happens to be during a snow storm.

Jon, who is a doctor in the emergancy room is at work in both his threads he has right now.  In one it's during a snow storm and another character was just caught stealing drugs from the hospital by Jonathan himself.

• I read this! 3

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

Treasure hunter Hawke is walking through markets with the Queen of an entire Kingdom ... without actually knowing it's her.

Mercenary Kruger stranded on a desert island with a hulking pirate El Sakhr played by Dwayne Johnson. Both are worried about why there is no wildlife, not even birds to come and pick apart the remains (shipwreck with lots of dead). And they're right to be worried.

• I read this! 2

7 hours ago, KARA BELLA said:

Andrea is at her photostudio editing photos and stuff in one thread and is out for a girls night with her friend and neighbour in another that just happens to be during a snow storm.

How funny that you have an Andrea who is a she! I have an Andrea who is male and getting married. (and his PB is young Alain Delon).

Edited by Elena
  • I read this! 2

23 minutes ago, Elena said:

How funny that you have an Andrea who is a she! I have an Andrea who is male and getting married. (and his PB is young Alain Delon).

That is pretty funny.  What's even funnier is my Andrea is engaged.  No idea who Alain Delon is. :)  First time I've heard of another character named Andrea though.

Got my doctor character, Jonathan, in another thread where he is getting coffee on his way to work, even though he's late.

And I forgot to say this earlier that Andrea is in an im thread where she and the other person are chatting about the odd celebrity baby names.

• I read this! 2

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

1 minute ago, KARA BELLA said:

No idea who Alain Delon is. :) 

One of the most famous French actors. He is Zorro! And Black Tulip. And Il Gattopardo (together with Claudia Cardinale). And many others...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Delon

• I read this! 2

Interesting topic! What are my characters doing right now? Well...

Decembrius is writing to the rest of the contacts from the Band Of Hearts, planing for his chance to rule the world, while combating spies.

MacCloud is praying to the prophetess for guidance. His mind is split between believing the heretics lies, and staying true to the path set by the faith. Is he trully marked by the her, or is it a miatake by the forces of darkness?

Thanos is laughing with his friend Andrea about a Greek joke that no one understands in Tortuga.

Morgus is in the Godswood, paying his respects to the late King in the North along with his family, while thinking of how to execute the starving pesants in his realm, who dared think of feasting on the royal garden's seeds.

Tom is somwhere in my version of an epic fantasy, wizarding academy, along with the radical nerd Eleonora (who insists on trying to sell them a page of her Party's newspaper Trybuna Ludu) and the globaly famous US celebrity athlete Michael, trying to figure out how to defeat a half-dead necromancer. While his big brother John of the Scotts, is out murdering his way in order to topple the Brittish crown. Tom is starting to think he's not the main hero in his own story.

Jackson has stopped time traveling, and is discussing along with the time lords on how to stop the demi-god super sayajin 5 Xihonort. The talk turns grim, as there seems to be no way to trace him to a timeline...

1947: Manolis is in the mountains of Free Greece. His wound still hurts, but that is not his concern. Nikos Zachariadis himself came by yesterday, and ordered him to relax. But he couldn't. His mind is upon the Royal army soldier who managed to  shoot him from 800 yards. He knew no one who could aim that far! Only one person he knew of, back then, during the skirmish against the Italians... His brother...

• I read this! 3

Right now, my completely naive nymph is unknowingly helping a crazy necromancer locate his next victim.

• I read this! 3

rsz_nightborn_signature.png.49b292d20e17d3c29707bfecdb8bb800.png

Ronan's a dumb and can't catch a hint. Don't tell people that you're hunting their kind. They won't help you.

Yasushi is chatting up his old childhood friend. Or he thinks he's talking to his childhood friend but it's an IMPOSTOR! 

Ok Shim is going on a date.

• I read this! 3

Reality is an illusion. 

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment, Johnny Cade is getting "help" overcoming his fears. From whom, you ask? Why, from the Headless Horseman, of course! Who else? All the better to scare Johnny later, the Horseman assures. 

• I read this! 4

Guest Archaic Cyborg

Will is on his way to kill Hannibal. Because of betrayal. Lots of betrayal. 

Desmond's packing for a deadly mission against an unknown Nightmare (monster in our setting). 

Shin Il is about to report his part in a plot to get revenge against the person who broke his BFF's heart.

Baeji is finally starting to open up to his ex.

Nic is getting ready to spar with his new mercenary buddy. 

• I read this! 2

Reality is an illusion.