What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

Andrea is about to get married and hoping that her parents don't crash the event since they were not invited.

Kieran is talking to the towns drug dealer in his bar only he doesn't know the guy is a dealer.

Madison is talking to a neighbor who she ran into while out for a ride by the lake.

Derek is at work in one thread and has just met the new deputy to the sherif, in another threading he is having a drink with a friend after work.

Jonathan is just about to meet the three half siblings he just found out about and it turns out he works with one of them at the hospital.

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

Amelia is in her ready room, having a containment device collect the shards of one of her glass throwing knives that shattered on the bulkhead after drawing blood from an intruder. She hopes that the blood might be able to identify the intruder, since he and his companion beamed off the ship just as she had gotten a grip on the situation.

Fabla is working with Harper, the ship's counselor and forensic psychologist, to try to win trust and information from an intelligence Admiral in order to find who a mysterious figure is. The ladies don't know that the rest of the plan has come unraveled due to a couple key players going missing.

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

• Admin

Violet is running for her life in the middle of chaos that is Lochstone city.

Jakeai is following the leader of the Sa'Kage and won't be using any special powers.

Lizra is jogging through the city to protect the black and save the damsels.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

My mutant asshole has stolen a van and is currently driving cross country with other mutant assholes to kick his dad in the nuts.

• I read this! 3

• 3 weeks later...

Kaelum is out on a date with a girl, who he doesn't know is a werewolf. 

Josephine is scaring a lone wolf that got too close too her territory, just to get out her frustration. 

Quinn is talking with a lone wolf at the cafe, and she is about to have an anxiety attack. 

E98pZGb.jpg

All characters are still in the threads they were in last time I posted but recently Andrea has a new one.  She is having lunch with her younger sister.

Corey Waterhouse, nosy father and bored Admiral, is talking to one of his daughter's new crew members as they piece together strange events and have tea.

Cecil is getting another new crew member arranged with quarters, wondering why he can't get ahold of Amelia or Rik.

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

Song Ri is attempting to make it through an outing with a particularly energetic twelve year old.

Chae Yul is not getting drunk at a party. He totally is.

Yoshi's bouncing around, eager because he's on a short trip with some friendsies.

img

tumblr_opnrb7WTiz1tdfsf6o5_r1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Andrea is on her honeymoon.

Kieran is checking out his buddy from the Navy's new digs, which are just a few doors down from where he and his wife live.

Madi just told her boyfriend that she thinks she's pregnant.

Derek is still having a beer with a buddy although now they are talking about going to a movie.

Jonathan's threads are at a standstill at the moment.

Ivanna is shopping and just asked a fellow shopper about clothes.

My newest character Adaline is cooking dinner for her husband and granddaughter who lives with them.

So... at the moment I've got Aeris(Earthbender), she's slipping around outside at night and ran across a stranger. She was going to just back away and leave but then snapped a branch under her foot so now he's looking for her. Terror has ensued.

I've got Caderyn(Necromancer!Demon), who is attempting to stop his student from bleeding to death on his office floor - the kid got shot. ... actually he's trying to get the bullet out so the injury can be healed properly but you know, semantics.

Adrian(Pokemorph) is cuddling with his probably terminally ill boyfriend and trying not to be frozen by said boyfriend (the illness is basically breaking down the control he has over his powers. He's an ice elemental. Yeah). Bonus points to attempting to get him to have dinner.

Oh. And Nikias(Gladiator)! Nikias is being reunited with his daughter though he doesn't know it yet. She just bought him practically out of the gladiator ring, his confusion is pretty glorious.

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

Kaelum is out working with his girlfriend at the stables., who he just found out is a werewolf. So not much work is getting done, mostly questions are being asked. 

Grim is sleeping in the woods, and just got woken up by his pack member Raven.

Quinn is chatting with Kasey, a newly turned werewolf, about werewolves and packs and the full moon, and she is starting to really like him. 

David is moving into Silverbrook.

Josephine is preparing for the upcoming full moon.

E98pZGb.jpg

Guest Archaic Cyborg

Zidane has met a new inhabitant of the town, and is introducing him to the crazy paranormal events~. Nothing like bonding over doom and mayhem!

• Admin

Red is currently binge drinking and telling nothing and yet everything to a perfect stranger.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.