What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

Emerald is leaving her husband and moving from New York to Oregon. 

Quinn is having dinner with her crush best friend.

Josephine is having drinks with a really hot and sadly straight girl. 

Dimitri is having fun with his new girlfriend. 

Grim is talking with Aveline about what it is like to be a werewolf, and also snuggling with her. 

Kaelum is yelling at his ex for leaving him without a reason.

Holly is having a panic attack because she is talking with the biggest, scariest alpha around. 

E98pZGb.jpg

Liam, my sweet mage, is currently captured and has just been interrogated by the qunari. He's refusing to give them what they want so I'm very worried for him.

Indrani is trying very hard not to strangle her superior officer in a meeting with the command crew.

Jack is going through drug withdrawals while trying to learn about the force... While also being like one step away from an anxiety attack. 

LS-6050 the stormtrooper just got a loth-cat tear gassed... oops?

Edited by Freya

sig.png

• 2 weeks later...

Nina is a mercenary in a future where food slime is a staple diet of poor people such as herself. It is a bland goo used in most cheap processed foods, which is rumoured to be recycled people. She is currently realising that her long-held opinion of food slime being the best may be wrong, after having fresh baked muffins that another character cooked for breakfast.

My lot are either fightin', eatin' or being especially civilised.

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

• 4 weeks later...

One character is out on a date with his girlfriend, admiring lights (leftover from christmas, still finishing)

Another is about to propose to the love of his life

A third just met her soulmate and his now going back and forth between annoying him and making him think cuddly thoughts about her.

Another is getting lost in a foreign country, thinking her S/O is upset at her.

One is asking the Warlord Prince of Ebon Rih for a job.

One is...engaging with two others...>///>

One is being invited to her partner's house.  It'll be the second time she's been there, but the first to spend the night.  Not sure what's gonna happen there.  She's gonna play house and pretend to be mommy for a bit to his tiny sister that he's babysitting.  

2 are still waiting for someone to talk to.

One is yelling at his room mate to get the hell out of the shower before hot water is a precious resource.

The other is helping his blind room mate make breakfast.

I won't go into all of them, because I have a huge amount of threads, but. xD

One has fallen asleep on his dragon's head, and said dragon is trying to carry on a conversation with a deer, which is becoming increasingly difficult because he REALLY wants to stretch and get up but it'd be a felony to wake up his exhausted rider, so he doesn't.

Another has a probably always-angry wolf arguing with his raccoon familiar about everything, while totally ignorant to the fact that they are going to run into a blind half-hellwolf with glowing blue teeth.

Possibly one of my favorites is a smol demon child and his elf foster mother comforting each other after an enemy ship passed by them, seemingly not noticing them... and then the horror of it coming back around and sending soldiers out to catch or kill them.

Amazing things :D

• 9 months later...

Stormy got drunk, fought off some Nazis and just ripped off the Green Hornet's mask... cause why not?

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png

A few of mine are still swimming after a shipwreck. 

Beppin and Aatami are on a trip to Africa, soon to receive the Equator baptism. (Or rather to arrange it for the others).

The French Rear-Admiral is celebrating his birthday... not with his wife, but she's going to surprise him with a visit in the next post round. 

Fighting for their lives against cosmic powered space barbarians trying to kidnap a God while they take over/destroy the world.

• I read this! 3

Vesta's having a cocktail with the former Vampire King about the fate of the world and political nuances 

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg