What's your character doing right now?

Huskerdust

Guest BETA BLUE

Belle Lievre is one an impromptu Ghost hunt with Oswald Cobblepot at the Amusement Mile Halloween party. 

Dinah Lance is hunting killers with Eli Kent 

Faith Hastings is taking on a romantic, Roman Sionis, at a halloween party. 

Karen Beecher is reading Eli Kent a Princess Bride. 

Dick Grayson is talking Talia al Ghul into training him.

Rose Wilson is rolling her eyes at Billy Baston. 

Nyx Nicoli is helping her vampire lover lure his prey in. 

Harley Quinn is trying to be a hero.

Leonard Snart is working on his what if story 

Kate is getting into a fist fight with her cousin in Ireland while on her honeymoon. She's such a scrappy lass. 

As of right now:

Natasha is trying to rescue a figment of her imagination

Lily is in Egypt, trying to be a hero

Inkeemi is trying to convince her captain that bricks are in fact a great weapon

and Rhenn is battling with lycanthropy and her new urges to be less of a pacifist. She's losing that battle.

• Admin

I have like a million threads with the same character but one of them involves my character getting on a boat... which she hates because she gets seasick. lol

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Amelia Waterhouse is still reeling over her combination promotion and dressing down, and she's in the process of securing her new XO.

Meanwhile I have a team of four characters that I may not ever use again, in the middle of rescuing Amelia's boyfriend, so that's gonna be fun to write their reunion.

Meanwhile, in the Firefly 'verse, the ship's getting attacked by Reavers, and Qi just had her first kiss with Jed, afraid that it might end up being their only one. (That's where the log is sitting at the moment, so no idea on Jed's response.)

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

• 2 months later...

Well, there are two I am focusing on. My original character is a Dancer based out of Final Fantasy Tactics. She is currently being trained to defend herself better by an archdaemon that's disguised as a human who brought her into their clan. Which makes things extremely amusing.

I also am roleplaying the Evil Queen from Snow White who is attempting to fix her Magic Mirror with the help if Marluxia from the Organization and the enchanted rose from Beauty and the Beast. Which, we stole... from a VERY upset beast

• Like 1

Letsss see:

Aislin is on a trail ride with a pack member.

Aislin is also presently being reminded that staring a dominant werewolf in the eyes is NOT a good idea, and is going to be put to work by said werewolf

Nate is presently admitting he's never been with another guy, and bf is making him feel better about it

Nate is also playing crazy eights with his long lost sister at teh pack house and getting caught up with each other's past.

Becca is presently stalking a cougar in the woods, who she doesn't realize is also a walker

Seph had to post pone a date he's been looking forward to, cuz his three year old charge is sick. Only the date decided to come over and bring goodies for sick kid.  Seph's touched at the thought

Finnigan is getting a read on a fae at a local bar, getting her to sample his boss's beer and studiously ignoring the waitress flirting

Finn is also getting lunch with an old packmate, and his best friend who just showed up out of the blue

Edward is reconnecting with his long lost sister, and it's an emotional reunion.  

Siobhan is currently sitting in a coffee shop, staring up at a very big, very intimidating ex-bullrider and stunned by her attraction to him.

Kathleen is currently cheating on her bf with his twin

Kathleen is also out to dinner with her bf, and feeling guilty as hell about cheating on him.

Marshall is currently helping his MC VP jump a detective and coerce info out of him

Marshall is also presently at the scene of a multi-car pile up in the woods and fixing to "help" some people out of their wallets with his gf.

Travis is fit to beat the ever loving crap out of a fox shifter who has been sneaking into his trailer and stealing his shit.  Including his pillow.  'Cept she's cute and if his temper would cool down....

Ooh.

My surgeon just handled a miscarriage. In another thread, he's also facing down marauders. And in one more thread, he's being all domestic with his wife.

My Rajput mistook a twin for his mistress at a party hosted by another prince who is his lover.

My short Thai warrior has nearly lost his wife and then argued with her a month later.

My merchant is figuring out that his wife is sort of a stranger with wild ideas in her head.

One of my explorers is about to have a bromance moment with one of his employees.

One of my girls snuck to a Holi street party and I kind of left her hanging there.

300x80AdBanner.png

home sweet home.

18th century British India rp. Jcink premium.

be geeky with me!

Two different games and I swear the names are a coincidence, not intentional!

Wade is about to deal with the parents of a young woman he rescued near his ranch. She was being attacked by her date.

Shade is working on building the dance floor for the Founder's Day Celebration dance.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Cooper is choking on air after his partner told his buddies they were a couple and went as far as calling him "darling". That's the last time he buys a pizza to share with a freaking human. 

Troy is dealing with a suspicious fire that ended up with a camper's body in the middle of it. Dammit Wendigos. Also demoted the beta of the bird clan to a raven since all she seems to do is find him dead bodies. 

Vitaly is setting up the carnival with his fellow fox clan and about to explore where these other alphas are that requested help. 

Sabrina is...trying not to pull her hair out. Apparently, her husband's alpha thought it would be a brilliant idea to rent llamas for his wedding at the end of the month. This is going to be an interesting event to put on her resume. 

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

A supernatural fantasy about spirit animals set in Somerset, Pennsylvania

Daisy Johnson is having coffee with Elisa Esposito.

Laura Kinney is underaged drinking thanks to Ralph Dibny.

Chris Manawa is playing video games.

Rayna Cruz is hating everyone and hunting vampires.

one of my characters is trying to remove government tracking devices and protocol from an android.

one of my characters is asleep, but in a dream that's invaded by other characters each with differing goals for the dream encounter.

one of my characters is fighting an evil shadow-clone of himself with equal to greater abilities and powers.

one of my characters is manning a grill, and arguing with a porcupine ghost who won't give up his cleaver.

one of my characters just tripped up the stairs and is chasing a noise making top.

one of my characters is insulting a dragon's way of life.

one of my characters is trying to figure out if it is better to sell a person as a slave or get rid of her.

Sybil is talking to her fiance about the wedding while he's being distracted by paperwork.

Diana is talking to a cop and a wendigo she thinks is human over what used to be a bonfire that torched a human who the wendigo just finished eating.

Chloe is getting a tattoo knowing full well her cousin is going to completely disapprove and not caring.

Mairi is currently in a sparring match with her guard partner and showing the new Bear recruits what it really looks like to get into a fight.

Nadia just failed at sneaking up on her older brother and is currently watching the sunrise with him and another member of their clan.

• Love 1

He's currently trying to figure out why his father is accepting a gun from his teacher, who is dressed up in a skimpy nurse costume, while they are all under a terrorist attack by evangelical cultists.

• Love 1

Glub glub.