HP Schools! Who is going to make one!?

Morrigan

• Admin

So I found out about this:

https://www.pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling

Apparently some new official "Potterverse" schools have been released with information on them from Rowling herself. (Gotta admit Castlebroxo looks pretty cool). For people in the Potterverse are you going to branch out to these schools?

What are your opinions on the expansion of the Potterverse? Know of any sites already incorporating these schools? Interested in any of these "Non-Hogwarts" schools? Which one would you want to go to?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

*heavy breathing* SOMEONE PLEASE DO THIS ;n;. While I think a site trying to encompass ALL of the schools on one forum would be overwhelming, maybe a small network of sites that let's you cross over to 'visit' other schools would be interesting?

• I read this! 1
Abyss: A Supernatural Creature RP

Fci8fWC.jpg

You can find me on:

Aff.png

• Admin

Ouuu! That would be an amazing setup. Having all of the HP schools with their own unique skin that looked like sister sites. I would be happy to run them as long as I didn't have to RP too much. I think an endeavor like that could be AMAZING!

Huge undertaking though.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

No Kidding! I'm the same way. Managing just one site (That has like...ten members) with an assistant admin is already time consuming enough. And the only other website I RP on, I only have one thread. And I haven't been kicked off for inactivity because I've known the admin for 12 years now =P

• I read this! 2

Fci8fWC.jpg

You can find me on:

Aff.png

• Admin

For me, I like the Harry Potter world but I've never immersed myself into it enough to really get into it. Plus playing a teenager is likely the most difficult thing for me. I want to get into writing teenage fiction because it's literally the most popular thing on the market. I just can't.

I do love to manage sites though. I'm currently managing another site that I was invited to manage (non-RP) and all I do is reply to things and basically make sure the site is running smoothly/customer's are happy.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Yeah, RPing as teenagers is difficult for me too. I'm like...I tried so hard to not be like that anymore. Hahahah. I can't go back now! Then again you could always have the juicy drama of teacher-student romance or even just go beyond the wizarding school and immerse yourself in the wizarding world. With things like Aurorers and Quidditch and stuff there's so much to choose from.

• I read this! 1

Fci8fWC.jpg

You can find me on:

Aff.png

• Admin

There is a lot but I never finished reading HP 7. >_> It doesn't feel right to me.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

We have the American one.  But we still have to do something with it.

My coadmin is totally into everything "canon" while I'm really not a fan of all the pottermore stuff.  So we'll see how it pans out.

• Admin

I think a collaborative, massive, Potter-verse school collab would be awesome in the RP world still.

Congrats on the American on.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png