Driven Crazy Looking

I'll admit it, the main reason I loved the new Proboards Interface so much is that its great for people like me who are lazy when it comes to coding. I'm sort of a noob and don't usually have the time or patience to do style codes from scratch. But for my new board I switched to Jcink hoping to be able to go into Mature Mode with it if I get enough life into the place. Right now I'm still in the middle of setting everything up, but the board is located here: http://onyxtreaty.jcink.net/ .

I'm using a slightly modified version of the BRACKISH skin by xexes. What happened was, when I installed it and everything, the Submenu disappeared. Basically the navigation pieces for Help, Search, Calandar, etc. I can't figure out how to get it back. I need that bar in order for members to easily access the built in store that I plan to use for items and character ability upgrades. The first thing I did was google "how to make it invisible", which everyone said to find "#submenu{ " and add "Display; none} to it.

I found that command in the "overrides" section of the Brackish CSS template. I removed " #submenu{ display;none}" from the overrides (the submenu command in the regular navigation section of the css didn't have 'display; none' so I left it alone) section, but it still doesn't show up. The Board Wrapper doesn't give me any clues, and when I tried adding <% submenu %> under the <% navigation %> it just showed up as text right above the board lol. So there went that idea.

Basically I drove myself nuts last night, and its probably something simple that I'm missing. Peaz Halp?

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• Admin

Looks like you already figured it out? I see the submenu as a guest.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

That's really weird. I logged out to see, and it showed up like you said. Then everything was fine when I logged back in. Really strange. I guess the page just wasn't completely refreshing?

• I read this! 1

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• Admin

Possibly. It could be a cached issue. Normally CTRL+F5.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.